What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R10 Sat :: Panthers 26 Sharks 22 @ CUA

Heritage Round 10 - Panthers v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Selachimorpha

Juniors
Penrith really should win this comfortably, but the Panthers are a team capable of inexplicably bad performances at times and could let the Sharks steal one.

Hopefully the Sharks start playing some good footy and win on their own merits, but at this point i'll take a win any way they can get it.

Inferno

Coach
Seymour is out injured and Hughes has been dropped (thank god)

Green is in for Seymour, Caine the likely replacement for Hughes.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Jared Maxwell deadset looks like he's wondering who he pissed off in the NRL to get assigned this game :lol:

Penny try, 4-0.

Timmah

Staff member
Someone wanna tell the dope with the trumpet that "Goodbye" isn't really the sort of song you play when it's 0-0 after 20 minutes? :?

Another Penrith try, Aiton scores, Sammut converts and it's 12-0... :crazy:

DJShaksta

First Grade
Seu Seu forward pass????? my ass it was. Deadset, refereeing is a joke in this competition.

Timmah

Staff member
Halftime, 12-6.

Pretty decent game so far, minimal errors from both sides.

Meth

Staff member
Great try Pritchard- this guy, when on song and in form, is unstoppable

Apey

Staff member
personally I enjoyed his kick over the dead ball line better :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
I'm still stumped how they awarded a 20 tap on that one... he knocked it on ffs...

Apey

Staff member
They figured it was raked then he just kicked it out so 20 tap..

I thought the strip was pretty fair, but as if he didn't knock it on when he was scrambling with it on the ground afterwards :lol:

BWNB

First Grade
Not happy with a few calls tonight, when it rains it pours.
The forward pass?
The Williams knock on? Yes the fox commentators did say during it that they hoped that it would not decide the game. In the end it did. Shame.
O well there were signs of improvement in us.

abpanther

Staff member
Not happy with a few calls tonight, when it rains it pours.
The forward pass?
The Williams knock on? Yes the fox commentators did say during it that they hoped that it would not decide the game. In the end it did. Shame.
O well there were signs of improvement in us.

Yeah definitely some interesting calls, sure looked like a forward pass for the Sharks second last try when the winger went down the sideline. I also like the one where the sharks hooker passed it straight into the his runner who knocked in on like 10m, then the sharks guy picks it up and its play on.

Timmah

Staff member
Sharks were definitely unlucky last night, they played bloody well but Penrith really took it up a gear.

pantherz9103

First Grade
The Sharks played well last night and I was dissatisfied with Penrith's performance with so many missed tackles. If they had more support for Barrett, Gallen and Tupou then they probably would've won, I'm just relieved they didn't. The Sharks may be last but I think the Roosters are the worst performing team right now. I hope they don't lift against us as well next week.

Last edited:

runatme

Bench
sharks could have had the game won in the opening 6 mins pommeroy hands like feet showed jennings up a bit
some terrible ref decisions in that game

murraymob

Coach
we may not have played that well last night but this time last year penrith would have folded in the second half and lost that game.A win is a win no matter how poorly you play .No bring on the rooters.
Kentucky fried will not be selling much chicken next saturday night because we will dining out on fried rooster bondi special