What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R11 Fri :: Rabbitohs 16-16 Eels @ ANZ

Round 11 :: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spike

First Grade
Brett Suttor calls full-time from a scrum with the Rabbitohs in field goal range

Danish

Referee
Because the souths forwards kept poking their heads out of the scrum and unbinding, so the ref ended up blowing time back on.

Souths did not deserve to win that game at any rate

Apey

Staff member
Holy f**k.

Parra must be f**king depressed not being able to win that, but lucky at the same time. Souths were woeful and didn't look like they wanted to win at all.

What a joke that end was, calling time on with the ball all the way over there :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore

Can't disagree...but FMD, Hayne and Burt need to practice their field goals...

It was a poor call though, and he did it to us in the first half of OT as well

Fairfax

Juniors
I've seen lots of sides copping the worst calls i've ever seen this year. Parramatta copped it in the first section of extra time in almost identical fashion. Suck it up. It's over.

fish eel

Immortal
Because the souths forwards kept poking their heads out of the scrum and unbinding, so the ref ended up blowing time back on.

They also blew time at the end of the first half of OT when Parra had the feed.

skeepe

Immortal
I said it last week after several baffling decisions that showed a total lack of common sense and i'll say it again - Brett Suttor should never referee first grade again. He's clearly not good enough. If Robert Finch had listened to me this whole fiasco would have been avoided.

Latest posts