What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R11 Mon :: Cowboys 36 Knights 10 @ Dairy Farmers

Round 11 :: Cowboys v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha, boy...where do I start here?
We've now beaten the Broncos, Dragons and Bulldogs but don't get too confident Knights fans, little Charlie might get his knickers in a knot! :p

One loss and all of a sudden we don't have any threats across the park, we'll get flogged by the Dogs blah, blah, blah :lol:

Last edited:

Charlie124

First Grade
um........yeah i dont really care about getting a tip wrong, the Knaughts couldnt beat us, so thats all that really matters to me.

Well why did you care so much about our predictions?:lol:

I hope you don't care, then I won't see whining and crying when Knights supporters tip their team or question a tip that has no merit.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I wouldnt say "that is all". Especially when you consider....

4. Panthers 14
5. Knaughts 14 (going to get pounded by the Dogs and stay on 14)
6. Titans 14 (on a bye, move ahead to 16)
7. Storm 13 (on a bye, move ahead to 15)
8. Rabbitohs 13 (very good chance to beat the raiders, move ahead to 15)
9. Cowboys 12 (on a bye, move to 14 and ahead of the Knaughts because of a much better F/A)

36 - 10
That is all.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!!!!!!!!

4. Knights (with a bye in hand over the Cowboys)

7. Cowboys

Pretty sure we didn't get pounded.

That is all.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Counting chickens before they hatch is fraught with danger :sarcasm:

Apey

Staff member
I just find laughing at people's predictions geniused.

I wonder if this thread would have been bumped had we lost.

Charlie124

First Grade
Well why did you care so much about our predictions?:lol:

I hope you don't care, then I won't see whining and crying when Knights supporters tip their team or question a tip that has no merit.

I didnt care about your predictions for the game, of course i would expect you to back your own team, what i took exception to was you and your bum buddies rubbishing anyone who didnt and laughing at the thought of the Cows winning by 13+.

I couldnt care less who the Knaughts beat from now until we play them again really.

I didnt care about your predictions for the game, of course i would expect you to back your own team, what i took exception to was you and your bum buddies rubbishing anyone who didnt and laughing at the thought of the Cows winning by 13+.

I couldnt care less who the Knaughts beat from now until we play them again really.

So you didn't care about our predictions of the game but you took exception to Knights fans thinking the Cows 13+ prediction was a joke. Your just contradicting yourself. Go home.

Last edited:

Charlie124

First Grade
So you didn't care about our predictions of the game but you took exception to Knights fans thinking the Cows 13+ prediction was a joke. Your just contradicting yourself. Go home.

Thats not a contradiction at all you dunce. The first statement doesnt contradict the second, and what ive bolded is exactly correct.

You could have come out and predicted Knights by 68 if you wanted, I couldnt care less. But when I tipped Cows by 13+ suddenly i've got to justify it as if its some outragious imposibility that we could never achieve.

You're only Newcastle, come down to earth a bit. :lol:

The second statement contradicts the first statement, your braindead if you can't see that. Let me explain it for you in the simplest terms possible. If a joke is made by a Knights supporter about a Cows 13+ prediction, they obviously think differently. You said you took exception to that. So you DO care about our predictions, THAT is a contradiction. Geez, talk about sh*t for brains, just like your idol Webb.

Secondly, I did say in the other thread, we are HIGHER than we SHOULD be for such a young team. Is that not down to earth to you? Don't start arguments you can't win. End of story.

Last edited:

Charlie124

First Grade
Its you who clearly doesnt understand mate, and I really doubt you're going to get it if i explain it yet again, but ill give it one last shot. If you still cant grasp the concept, get your school teacher to explain it to you, perhaps in picture format.

I dont have a problem with people tipping against my team, of course its going to happen every week with people backing their team, its completely expected.

I do have a problem with arrogant merkins acting like theres no way one team could possibly beat their team and then demanding explainations as to why you've tipped that way. As i've said, you're only Newcastle.

As i said, if you're still having trouble here, have it explained to you, i don't feel like dumbing it down any further.

Its you who clearly doesnt understand mate, and I really doubt you're going to get it if i explain it yet again, but ill give it one last shot. If you still cant grasp the concept, get your school teacher to explain it to you, perhaps in picture format.

I dont have a problem with people tipping against my team, of course its going to happen every week with people backing their team, its completely expected.

I do have a problem with arrogant merkins acting like theres no way one team could possibly beat their team and then demanding explainations as to why you've tipped that way. As i've said, you're only Newcastle.

As i said, if you're still having trouble here, have it explained to you, i don't feel like dumbing it down any further.

My point is, if you didn't care about predictions by Knights supporters then you wouldn't give a damn what they said about other people's predictions. End of story.

Latest posts