What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R11 Mon :: Cowboys 36 Knights 10 @ Dairy Farmers

Round 11 :: Cowboys v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
Don't get me wrong, Apey, I think that the Knights when on song are very dangerous.
However they appear to play in waves of intensity (yes granted a few teams do) but in the sense that when they're up, they're up but when they're down...they go very low.
They're such a young team that they struggle to handle their intensity at times.

As for shutting JT down...:roll:
So...is that like, shutting Lockyer down? Or maybe shutting Prince down? Shutting Stewart down?

I'm sure it's that method that loses games, teams focus too much on JT and Mango will flourish.
Funny you know.. We've been able to do that this year :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's an away match and Jobdog isn't going. Knights by 10.

Getting less and less confident about this one. We've had a very good start to the season but were a young and inexperienced side. It's hard to think that the consistency will fall into place this early. Going 8-3 would seem to good to be true.

Shorty

Staff member
Well, you know saying yeah doesn't really mean 'no' does it?
'Yeah yeah' say it out loud...

~knights~

Juniors
* North Queensland has won four of their last five matches.

* Newcastle has won six of their last seven matches.

* North Queensland has lost three of their last four matches against Newcastle.

* Newcastle has won five of their last seven matches at Dairy Farmers Stadium.