What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R11 Sat :: Bulldogs 26 Storm 10 @ Bluetongue

Round 11 :: Bulldogs v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Slater is the lowest act in the comp, dirty grub
followed by the rest of the team

Definate penalty try to the dogs, and if no try dogs then no try Inglis.

Lift your game refs, Storm are dirty.

blakey792008

Juniors
Not surprised Hickey's been dropped tbh... I'm hoping Roberts pulls up OK, I'm just not as confident in Holdsworth as I am in Roberts.

Should be good to see Kitey get a run.

Hey Timmah

I think Holdsworth went ok when he came on last week ,he can play a very simple game with Ennis and Kimmorley , although i think Roberts is the better player ,i do believe having those players around him will take the pressure off him like it has with Roberts this year

AILD

Bench
embarrassing. disgraceful. shameful. sums us up tonight. Playing like we did the first few weeks. Wish we could play raiders every week...we might be a chance this year if that were the case.

8Ball

First Grade
I thought the bookies were a bit too quick to install them as premiership favourites after a good performance against an inept raiders team. Tonight proves it.

AILD

Bench
Bulldogs simply awesome. wtf Storm?

wtf indeed.

We should forfeit the season...seriously. We are only capable of beating the lower table teams...we go from terrible to sh*t to half decent back to terrible to worse than to playing ok and then back to sh*thouse.

WHYYYYYYY?

f**king f**k off untill next year...f**k they give me the sh*ts.

Daddycool

Juniors
Have to give the Bulldogs credit. To lose Kimmorley in the first half when I think it was still 0-0......only for the very much maligned Daniel Holdsworth to step up like he did. Just amazing.

All the talk during the week...."the Storm are back" :sarcasm:.....as you'd expect that 2KY windbag, "Shane from Mt. Druit" proclaimed to world how, He couldn't wait to see Hannett and Eastwood get smashed and the Storm dominate......Yeah, well he usually is a poor judge.

Latest posts