What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R11 Sun :: Titans 18 Sea Eagles 17 @ Skilled

Round 11 :: Titans v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
I guess you think the aggression levels from players such as Watmough Hall ect is natural?

pfft, just cause you are getting away with it, doesnt mean its not happening.

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/articles/2008/07/04/1214951041583.html

The problem with these things is they cant last forever, they have to be used in cycles. So if we see a major drop in your performances it should be obvious.

Ohh hang on!

ROFLMAO.

So, I'm guessing the Titans supply of Steroids dries up after 1/3 of the season then? It'd sure explain that nasty habit of blowing your load at the start of the season your club has developed.

Coaster

Bench
Are you trying to say your team do not use Actovegin?

Actovegin has been on the International Olympic Committee’s list of banned performance-enhancing substances - which covers all Olympic sports, including athletics and football - since 2000, after an investigation at the Tour de France found cyclists had been using the substance to boost their stamina.

Actovegin, manufactured using an extract of calf’s blood, improves the circulation of oxygen in the blood in a manner similar to another banned drug, EPO, or erythropoietin.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/league/manly-sponsors-blood-boils/2008/07/01/1214678074642.html

gong_eagle

First Grade
Manly are cocky and arrogant: Nathan Friend

TITANS hooker Nathan Friend has launched a stunning attack on premiers Manly, labelling the players "cocky", "arrogant" and "disrespectful".

The Sea Eagles visit Skilled Park on Sunday following a bitter last meeting between the two clubs at Brookvale Oval in round 25 last year.
Friend yesterday launched a fresh attack on a Sea Eagles playing group he said was despised by rival NRL teams.

"I've got nothing against the club itself but it's another matter with their playing staff," he said. "The last couple of years they've been pretty successful and they let everyone they play know about it.

"They're pretty cocky.
"In this day and age, there's a lot of respect out on the field between most teams, but all the rules go out the window when you play Manly."

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,25515908-5006066,00.html

Words are fine if you can back them up.It should be a very interesting game.
88942277.jpg

Snoop

Coach
Are you trying to say your team do not use Actovegin?

Wrongly Attributed/Linked Snippet said:
Actovegin has been on the International Olympic Committee’s list of banned performance-enhancing substances - which covers all Olympic sports, including athletics and football - since 2000, after an investigation at the Tour de France found cyclists had been using the substance to boost their stamina.

Actovegin, manufactured using an extract of calf’s blood, improves the circulation of oxygen in the blood in a manner similar to another banned drug, EPO, or erythropoietin.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/league/manly-sponsors-blood-boils/2008/07/01/1214678074642.html

I'd report you to the moderators if this weren't so funny.

For those who didn't pick it up the quote is not from the Brisbane Times but from a UK paper in 2005. The actual link and the hyperlink text do not match up.

Furthermore, in a link Coaster previously supplied us from a Fairfax site stated that:

Under its code, injecting Actovegin into veins is illegal and would result in a two-year ban. However, it is not illegal to inject the substance into muscles.
Heed these words of wisdom Coaster

Yoda said:
hate leads to suffering

He didnt have to corner him in a stairwell, and force himself on him, if that is what you mean.
You do realise the position you are putting yourself in right? Legally? You are claiming Manly to be drug cheats, and commenting on a case currently before the courts. This only spells one thing, defamtion.

Tommax25

Bench
The last time a fan was talking sh*t about manly and how they were certain to win before the game was davey q before souths and he ended up with a carton of eggs on his face. Leave the trash talk until after the titans win otherwise you just look like a twat if they lose rather than merely a bad winner if they win.

Coaster

Bench
The last time a fan was talking sh*t about manly and how they were certain to win before the game was davey q before souths and he ended up with a carton of eggs on his face. Leave the trash talk until after the titans win otherwise you just look like a twat if they lose rather than merely a bad winner if they win.

To be honest i couldnt give a f*ck what these imbeciles think of me, not once have i talked up the Titans chances, in fact i haven't even answered the poll.

But Friend does have a point, win or lose they are a bunch of arrogant wankers, and the 2 points wont change that FACT.

Latest posts