What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R11 Sun :: Titans 18 Sea Eagles 17 @ Skilled

Round 11 :: Titans v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cletus

First Grade
Orford didn't didn't do sh*t, another game decided by the refs. They might as well have a bet on it because they're deciding the winner. Can anyone actually tell me what that penalty was for?? Anyone, I've got no idea why that would be a penalty??

The BigFella

Juniors
congrats on the 2 points coaster
But if you think that is a fair call, you need to start supporting chess because you are clueless!
Becarfull of Karma, i am sure the titans will again get what they deserve come september

I'm not fond of Manly but that was one of THE worst decisions I've seen. It was clear cut that Orford was only ever going for the ball, Campbell tripped over him. What was he supposed to do? stay out of it and let Campbell pick it up and score?:?

Eelectrica

Referee
I was at the ground cheering on the Titans. At the time I wasn't sure if it was a fair call or not. Having now seen the reply it wasn't. Unless it wasn't Orford that was penalised...

clipser

Juniors
ohwell whats done is done.. just hopefully the NRL does something with these refs... because this is becoming a joke.

adamkungl

Immortal
can anyone who isnt a moron (sorry lockyrulz, you don't qualify) confirm the ankle tap that a couple of people are mentioning? Perhaps this is what the penalty was for?

Eelectrica

Referee
can anyone who isnt a moron (sorry lockyrulz, you don't qualify) confirm the ankle tap that a couple of people are mentioning? Perhaps this is what the penalty was for?

That's what I was wondering as well. Although it didn't seem to halt Prestos progress, it looked to me that there was an attempted ankle tap.
Surely I player who comes up with the ball can't be penalised...

Daddycool

Juniors
Well as they say...." Sh*t happens".

In the final wash up, it was a very close game, so......Manly can take some positives out of it, into their next game against the Roosters in a couple of weeks time.

I thought it was a fair challange, but then again, I had the benefit of a few replays. Cecchin had to make a call on the spot. Most fair minded people would probably agree he got it wrong, but that's the way it goes.

effnic

Bench
Oh well better team lost, titans were dominated the whole game and needed the refs help to win. I tell you what was awesome though, seeing friend get smashed every time he touched the ball even without the ball he was getting put on his ass ahahahhahahhaaha.

Coaster

Bench
Oh well better team lost, titans were dominated the whole game and needed the refs help to win. I tell you what was awesome though, seeing friend get smashed every time he touched the ball even without the ball he was getting put on his ass ahahahhahahhaaha.

Man of the match in a winning team, bahahhahaha

effnic

Bench
ahaha friend got man of the match???? hilarious, the guy was hardly on his feet for most of the game.

nomis88

Juniors
Have a half a cup of calf's blood and call me in the morning if the pain persists.
Hey coaster, come back and talk footy when you win a GF 40 - 0. Better still come back and talk footy when yo:crazy:ur team even makes a final series.

effnic

Bench
Hey coaster, come back and talk footy when you win a GF 40 - 0. Better still come back and talk footy when yo:crazy:ur team even makes a final series.

ahaha the way the tits played today they wont even be around the top 8 come finals time, but its funny watching there fans be overjoyed with there teams mediocrity.

Latest posts