What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R13 Mon :: Titans 28 Dragons 24 @ Skilled

Round 13 :: Titans v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25603114-5001021,00.html

On the Gold Coast, Origin players Ashley Harrison (Qld), Luke Bailey and Anthony Laffranchi (NSW) were ordered to keep away from other players.

The Titans are scheduled to play St George Illawarra at Skilled Park tonight.

The Dragons also have four Origin players - Darius Boyd (Qld), Justin Poore, Ben Creagh and Michael Weyman (NSW) - and tonight's fixture would now have to be in jeopardy.

pantherz9103

First Grade
If teams were weakened due to swine flu, then Dragons would win as they have superior depth. They certainly showed how good their depth was in their big win over us. If Titans lose we stay ahead of them.

thommo4pm

Coach
Dragons 32
Titans 14

I'll be happy to come away with a 1 point victory though.
Getting very nervous about this game.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
At this stage, the game is definitely going ahead and both teams are playing their Origin reps (Titans x 3, Dragons x 4).

Gaba

First Grade
Don't be too over confident Gaba...our boys are playing well, but this will be tough tonight.

I been feeling good all day on the day the dragons play, when i get this feeling the dragons are certainties, when i start to get a funny feeling about the game the dragons wont win but havent had that feeling

thommo4pm

Coach
I been feeling good all day on the day the dragons play, when i get this feeling the dragons are certainties, when i start to get a funny feeling about the game the dragons wont win but havent had that feeling

Hope you are right mate.
I was feeling confident late last week, but woke up very nervous about it today.

Rovelli

Bench
Take Harrison out of the Titans and Boyd out of the Dragons, and you'd have to say advantage Dragons? Superior depth, got good outside-back cover?

God-King Dean

Immortal
If I had to say anyone, I'd say Saints have been advantaged.

Nightingale isn't as good Boyd, but not far from it. I'm sure whoever replaces Harrison won't be near his level.