What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R13 Sat :: Cowboys 46 Rabbitohs 12 @ Dairy Farmers

Round 13 :: Cowboys v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Rabble.

The supporters deserve a massive apology after the guff they have shown on the field over the past few weeks, and this is the cherry on top.

The scoreboard attendant in Perth next week will earn his money. Poor bastard.

coach

46-12 was not a true indication of the game. It should have been 60-0.

The Cowboys bombed a few tries and Thurston missed a few goals. They toyed with us.

lockyrulz

Juniors
Rabble.

The supporters deserve a massive apology after the guff they have shown on the field over the past few weeks, and this is the cherry on top.

The scoreboard attendant in Perth next week will earn his money. Poor bastard.

Figured you'd be well used to failure by now.

Charlie124

First Grade
Great game from the Cows, really hitting our straps and playing some outstanding footy.

Hard game to watch for Souths faithfull, its tough to watch your team go out there any play like they couldnt be bothered, ive seen it first hand in the past and it sucks, fans deserve better than that effort tonight.

Cowboys building towards something now. My Dad tipped them to win the comp before the season started. I was laughing but now it's becoming a possibility.

Billybob

Juniors
good to see bowen step past Sandow to score

they had a good battle going all night

and Chris made the wrong move by rushing up on bowen (just ask Wagon)

the first 5 weeks were tough to watch but you could see that the Cows were close to being a good side

now that they are finally gelling they look dangerous

and the forwards ,well what more can you say about them they just dominate

Souths made only mid 800 meters tonight and the cows 1600 ,that my friends is being dominated

lockyrulz

Juniors
Cheers for the comment, how about you stick them up your well worn arse.

Have you worked out the difference between revenue and profit yet, you illiterate gimp.

I always knew the difference.

Same as I know the difference between success and abject mediocrity.

Seems you do to, only too well.

beave

Coach
Cows rolling along just nicely. Hopefully this swine flu drama doesn't affect our build up for the dragons game, has the potential to be a corker.