What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R13 Sun :: Knights 18 Eels 20 @ EnergyAustralia

Round 13 :: Knights v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
imo this shows that we are not yet a top 4 team. We have been riding high but we are a young team and still a work in progress.

Gaba

First Grade
The knights defence isnt up to it, they need to improve alot on thier defence if they want to be a threat,
the knights have the 3rd or 4th worst defence in the league

Attack isnt going to do it for them

Apey

Staff member
Bleh.. we were outplayed today, looked absolutely lost - no cohesion on our part whatsoever. The last play we had down on the Eels line pretty much sums it up.. 'throw the ball and hope'.

Sucks to lose at home but the better team won :(

oldmancraigy

Coach
Bleh.. we were outplayed today, looked absolutely lost - no cohesion on our part whatsoever. The last play we had down on the Eels line pretty much sums it up.. 'throw the ball and hope'.

Sucks to lose at home but the better team won :(

Yeah - better team on the day.

No doubt in my mind the Knights have a very good season ahead of them - just a minor setback!

On the flipside - Eels have the Tigers (their whipping boys over the last few seasons) and then the Bye. Wow - huge game for Parra next week :)

shear_joy9

Coach
I think the warriors will beat newcastle next week.

as bad as the warriors were today, there is sure to be some hangover from the newcastle loss

I think the warriors will beat newcastle next week.

as bad as the warriors were today, there is sure to be some hangover from the newcastle loss

On todays performance I couldnt agree more..............Newcastle were flatter than ever, they left all there energy on the floor at Westfield on Thursday night :crazy:

ashee9

Juniors
um daniel mortimer channel nine man of the match?!!?!?! :roll: one great play at the end but a dozen sh*tty kicks caught on the full! All in the name. Should've gone to Hindmarsh, Grothe or Hayne.
F*cking joke

Apey

Staff member
Wow, how'd they miss that accidental offside at the end? Pretty obvious. Meant absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. We should have been down by 20 by then!

well, after torturing myself by watching the second half again, I'm off to bang my head against a wall. f**k!

mozza91

Coach
Wow, how'd they miss that accidental offside at the end? Pretty obvious. Meant absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. We should have been down by 20 by then!

well, after torturing myself by watching the second half again, I'm off to bang my head against a wall. f**k!
If the Raiders copped that decision there would be 20 seperate 'we were robbed' threads
Better team won Hindmarsh was absolutely brilliant today

macavity

Referee

I couldn't believe that either.

they pick up that we have a shot in extra time, so it meant a hell of a lot.

worst performance of the year from us - yes, worse than v the cows, titans and rabbits, and they were bad.

scottyeel

Bench
Got me f**ked how the ref gave mullen that try when on replay he wouldn't have even had a view of it, and Harrigan once again tried to stuff up any chance we have in Newcastle.

Knightmare

Coach
Newcastle didn't get out of second gear, but how Parra's first try was given is beyond me- that offload was half a metre forward. Then, with 3 minutes to go, a bomb went up as the Knights were attacking their line and there was an Eels players clearly offside but no penalty given. Not saying the Knights would have given them a flogging, but they should have just managed the win.

Latest posts