What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R14 Fri :: Warriors 13 Knights 0 @ Mt Smart

Round 14 :: Warriors v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liam

Juniors
Can FOX hire these radio commentators to call Warriors games?

Hohaia possible try.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Am I the only one completely miffed by the Vatuvei no try? He scored that for sure and the video ref didn't even have a proper look at it.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I thought it was a good call. If you guys scored that it would have been game over imo.

How was it not a try? Something clearly touched the ball as it changed direction...and it was already on the ground so it couldn't be a knock-on.....the video ref simply didn't look properly and made a huge c*ck-up imo

African Monkey

First Grade
How was it not a try? Something clearly touched the ball as it changed direction...and it was already on the ground so it couldn't be a knock-on.....the video ref simply didn't look properly and made a huge c*ck-up imo
Vatuvei never put any downward pressure on it. It was the last replay where it froze which made it look like Vatuvei had downward pressure but the first 2 replays were conclusive imo which to me, was a no try.

Rovelli

Bench
It was always going to be an arm-wrestle between these two sides.

Warriors definitely had the better of the first half, winning the arm-wrestle, thanks in part to the wind being at their back. Things will be different in the second-half and the Warriors might just rue only going to the halftime break with a 6-0 lead...I hope not. Knights butchered a try at the deth there.

aussies1st

Staff member
If Mullen is NSW hope we are f**ked. Neither side looked like scoring a try but the Warriors looked the better.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Vatuvei never put any downward pressure on it. It was the last replay where it froze which made it look like Vatuvei had downward pressure but the first 2 replays were conclusive imo which to me, was a no try.

wtf?

If it wasn't "downward" pressure, then what sort of pressure was it?

He definitely touched the ball

Apey

Staff member
lol sounds like we played sh*t and the warriors just did the business.

congrats!

*sigh*

Latest posts