What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R14 Fri :: Warriors 13 Knights 0 @ Mt Smart

Round 14 :: Warriors v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Martli

Coach
Only an issue when you change someone's words. You haven't been misquoted precious, you said those words in that order.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Uh-oh... wait for the rage, Martli's been out-intellectual...something-or-othered.

Timmah

Staff member
Dammit he beat me to it :x

And Martli, yeah it is an issue, he has been misquoted. His comment has been taken out of context, quite clearly :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Only an issue when you change someone's words. You haven't been misquoted precious, you said those words in that order.
He still changed the post. That's not what I said.

He removed words from the post, so therefore it wasn't what was said, so therefore it's misquoted. Surely even someone like you can see that.

Martli

Coach
So you're saying it's against the rules to remove anything from a post, even if the word order is retained?

So I can't remove a picture, or a few sentences from a post when I quote it?

You said "Newcastle sucks". It's a fraction of what you said but you still said it, in that order. Complete non-issue.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Which wasn't what I meant and he took it out of context, much like you're doing now.

And besides, if it was so much of a non-issue, why did you feel compelled to reply?

Timmah

Staff member
So you're saying it's against the rules to remove anything from a post, even if the word order is retained?

So I can't remove a picture, or a few sentences from a post when I quote it?

You said "Newcastle sucks". It's a fraction of what you said but you still said it, in that order. Complete non-issue.
It's about context and if you're fair dinkum about this and aren't just stirring the pot, you can see that. Yes it is a complete non-issue, one that had nothing to do with you, but you're still arguing the toss...

Joker's Wild

Coach
WTF??? last night was a typical wet weather football game...

won in the middle of the park with heaps of intensity...

anyone who thinks that was the worst game of football has no f**king idea...

typical idiot australian attitude...

What a typical moron Kiwi attitude :roll:

You may love watchin 1001 dropped balls and 1 off plays either side of the ruck but that doesnt mean it was anything but a crap game of footy.

shiznit

Coach
What a typical moron Kiwi attitude :roll:

You may love watchin 1001 dropped balls and 1 off plays either side of the ruck but that doesnt mean it was anything but a crap game of footy.
because you buy into that stupid Australian attitude that says a game is no good unless it ends 32-34...

the same stupid attitude that encourages people to close the roof on docklands to make sure the game is played on a hard and fast surface... that really pisses me off... all in the name of turning the game into glorified touch football.

wet weather football is part of the game... some teams do it better than others... why australians seem to have this fascination with doctoring the conditions to suit an open style of play is imo arrogant. imo doing things like closing the roof for football games should be illegal.

im all for open football... but fans need to understand if the condition dictates in some cases you need to play tough, tight football...