What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R14 Sun :: Dragons 32 Cowboys 18 @ WIN Wollongong

Round 14 :: Dragons v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thommo4pm

Coach
This is going to be bloody tough and has me nervous already.
The Cows are in great form right now.

I would have preferred we won last night, cause I have a horrible feeling we might go down in this one.

I never ever tip against my boys though....so for the record.
Dragons in a tight enthralling encounter.
24-18.

JT looks damn good right now, but Saints are a team that you can't deny.
Cowboys by two in a rare home loss for SGI.

Gaba

First Grade
Cowboys had 58% of the ball last time and won by 4 , if the dragons can get close to 50% they will win
I think the players can contain thurston better then last time

dragondad

First Grade
Controversial loss? :lol: You were lucky to not get penalised at the end when your player dived on the ball at marker.

Teams and refs in thanks to NRL Teams - http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=18035

It wasn't a controversial loss,but you have to be kidding.The reason there was a scrum was because Zillman knocked the ball on while playing it.End of story.I can't believe everyone argues that Head should have been penalised BLA BLA BLA.It was a knockon!

Charlie124

First Grade
Cowboys by 16+. Our defence is rock solid, forwards making good meters, hitting hard and our attack is really starting to fire again.

Shorty

Staff member
That controversial loss to the Tits yesterday will fire us up big time.
I wouldn't be surprised to see us ambush the Cows and win by more than 20.
That's if Thurston has caught swine flu.

But really, we won't allow a repetition of yesterday. We should win. But hey, a win by 20 with Thurston playing will be great, and possible!
You've got rocks in your head mate.
Dragons sometimes have issues with scoring points, Cows don't and Cows have had rock solid defence.

Perhaps the Dragons NEED this loss to bring it's fans back down to Earth.

Is there any other fans in the NRL so quickly arrogant and confident in their team?
Not a bad thing but....geez.

Sir Biffo

Bench
A win here is vital going into our first bye of the season.

Not a great record against the Cowboys since the merge either.

I'm hoping the Cowboys will get brought back down to earth here, Dragons 22 Cowboys 14.

Should be a cracker!

Jono1987

Juniors
Despite backing up from Monday night which seems to have an effect on players I think we'll win, but not by much. I could be wrong but I don't think we've lost two matches in a row this year. We certainly wouldn't want to lose this match before our first bye. Should be a cracker.

Saints 1-12.

Rodent

Bench
Dragons will smash the cowboys. Cowboys played Saints less than 24 hours after the city v country game in Townsville. You don't get a better head start than that from the NRL and the cowboys fell in. It's payback time.

Rovelli

Bench
Think the Dragons should win this one. Playing at WIN Stadium brings out the best in the red and whites. Will be close though, JT will have his mob firing. Dragons by 6.

StinkyPete

Juniors
i only just relised....this game is DELL VS TONGA for the origin spot. surely if either of them shine over the other they've made a big move towards the maroons jersey. who else reckons dell will run across the field to tackle tonga?

Godz Illa

Coach
i only just relised....this game is DELL VS TONGA for the origin spot. surely if either of them shine over the other they've made a big move towards the maroons jersey. who else reckons dell will run across the field to tackle tonga?
He won't have to run far. Tonga is left centre, Dell right wing

petetheileet

First Grade
hahaha they even have creagh on the right side

we should have beaten them last time....

i think we are too much of a complete team to trouble us

if we start the game up to the pace we should get em by 13+

Lambretta

First Grade
Copied from another forum

Dragons v Cowboys

If I actually liked either of these teams, I'd be dribbling all down myself at the prospect of these two going head to head. You have just about the best team so far this season at home against the real form team of the competition led by an in form Jonathan Thurston. Does it really get any better than this? Well, actually for those of us who hate each team - it'll be painful watching them put on a performance to savour, but I'm a masochistical prick (you need to be if you've followed West Ham for 25 years) so I'll be tuning in and kicking myself for enjoying the game. Oh too hard to pick - but I reckon Dragons defence and Jamie Sowards girly diving will get the Dragons home.