What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R14 Sun :: Dragons 32 Cowboys 18 @ WIN Wollongong

Round 14 :: Dragons v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ironhorse

Juniors
If JT fires i reckon the dragons are goners , the cowboy attack puts on too many points which the dragons cant match . st george are also looking a little legless lately and if they lose this game its a big drop down to fifth on the ladder.You can almost smell the choking begin :shock:

Gaba

First Grade
If JT fires i reckon the dragons are goners , the cowboy attack puts on too many points which the dragons cant match . st george are also looking a little legless lately and if they lose this game its a big drop down to fifth on the ladder.You can almost smell the choking begin :shock:

:lol::lol:

thommo4pm

Coach

I agree with you about JT, he is the danger in this match for us, no question about that. He has been in sensational form.

I fail to see how us dropping to 5th would have us choking though.
Legless, maybe, keep in mind we haven't had a bye yet, nor have Newcastle and they are starting to look leg weary also.
We are still missing some of our quality forwards also, who will be back after the bye.

Nobody had Saints pencilled in for being anywhere near the top of the ladder at the start of the year, so to say they are choking or about to choke is a bit much.

In any case, Bennett will have the boys fired up today and there will be a game plan to combat JT.

Gaba

First Grade
This game is more of a danger game for the cowboys a lost here and next week when they play without thurston, the cowboys could be out of the 8.

Where the dragons could jump to either 1st ,2nd or 3rd without playing next week , the pressure on both sides but more on the cowboys

thommo4pm

Coach
This game is more of a danger game for the cowboys a lost here and next week when they play without thurston, the cowboys could be out of the 8.

Where the dragons could jump to either 1st ,2nd or 3rd without playing next week , the pressure on both sides but more on the cowboys

If we win, we'd be 2nd at worst by the end of next weekend.
The Titans for and against is a long way behind ours....and they have the bye next week also.
Only the Dogs could go ahead of us, if they beat Penrith by enough to jump ahead of us on +/-

I'm tipping the Cowboys in an upset. I think this will be the day that they make people stand up and take notice of them as a real threat to the premiership.

nadine

Juniors
Since the Cowboys beat the Dragons up north, it wouldn't be that big of a shock if they won at WIN, since they've done it before. I think it's going to be which team shows up and plays well in the conditions.

If the Toyota Cup match was anything to go by, first grade will be a cracker of a match (Dragons held on by 2 to beat Cowboys 32-30 in TC).

Jason Maher

Immortal
12-6 and the Cowboys have done nothing to earn being so close. f**king Dell. Playing himself out of Origin, which is the only positive I can see in that bit of play.