What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R15 Mon :: Sharks 46 Broncos 12 @ Toyota

Round 15 :: Sharks v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
Just to clarify,

I believe Cronulla at Toyota Park on a Monday Night will be too big a challenge for our young backline who will miss the direction of Lockyer and K. Hunt.

Also, I find it very unlikely that B. Hunt will play a big role in the game considering he's young and he'll be nervous. Having watched Hunt since the start of last year, he mostly relies on good service from dummy half and space around the ruck, features that Marsh/McCullough can't provide and I believe the poor boy will be hounded by those who expected an Immortal like performance.

Of course if B. Hunt doesn't play well that doesn't mean I don't believe in him. He's the spitting image of Cooper Cronk and I believe his poise will lead to some future success for the Broncos in years to come.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
He's the spitting image of Cooper Cronk and I believe his poise will lead to some future success for the Broncos in years to come.

Let's hope so. Who knows what the future holds for the Broncos without Lockyer and probably K Hunt.

I'm not willing to write us off for this game just yet. The Sharks are missing quite a few players as well. But your probably right that it will be difficult for us to get many points with our inexperienced backline. The Broncos really need to win the forward battle. Should still be an interesting game.

miccle

Bench
With Luke Covell leading the side as captain and chief organiser , combined with the fact the Broncos are down and out with injuries, Sharks should win this one 28-14.

:lol:

We have one injured player in Hodges, who would've been out due to Origin this week if fit in any event...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Scott Porter has been a real find for Cronulla...

Timmah

Staff member
Can anyone explain the alternate jerseys? Their main jerseys don't clash :?

Timmah

Staff member
Perhaps Brisbane could get an away jersey relevant to the clubs colours?

Apey

Staff member
to please you Timmah?

Good try to Ferguson, others have been scrappy.