What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R15 Sun :: Storm 14 Tigers 12 @ Olympic

Round 15 :: Storm v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TimmyB

Juniors
We just haven't given ourselves a chance this match. So frustrating.

How good is Manu! We haven't been able to put the bastard down.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Steve Clark should never be allowed to video ref again.

5ae259ac28b26236b12937e6558f1fc9_resized.jpg

We know.

mxlegend99

Referee
Was hoping Tigers would win this. My tips have gone to sh*t after Tigers and Roosters both lost by 2 points. :( Atleast i stuck with Manly despite wanting to go with Raiders for the same reason i tipped Tigers and Roosters.

Rovelli

Bench
Drama-filled game of footy just there.

Not a high-quality game, but a close scoreline and a good finish.

Melbourne will be overjoyed to grab the two competition points; Tigers left to mull over what might have been - again.

AILD

Bench
refs were terrible, as per usual. Was good to get the win! The boys played well for most of the game...not great but pretty solid. Towards the back end the errors and poor defence reads came into play....

tough luck tigs!

Tigers should've been leading by about 12 at halftime. It all went downhill from there.

Melbourne fans must've been in hysterics watching Laurie bomb a certain try but I can assure you that the Tigers have done far worse. We bomb more easy tries than any other team. Woudn't it be bliss to support a team like the Storm who score from every single chance they create.

Storm played gutsy today...Manu had a great game as did Cronk and Hoffman.

Bellamy will take a lot from this knowing that his younger players can step up and do the job...Neilson was strong until being sent off but looks a good prospect over Chambers.

Hoggy

Bench
Why did Mark Braybrook keep saying he was sent off on his Melbourne debut? He played two or three games for us last year.