What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R16 Mon :: Knights 25 Rabbitohs 20 @ EnergyAustralia

Round 16 :: Knights v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Don't tell anyone I was sitting in the Knights season ticket holder area :sarcasm:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If Newcastle can play that scrappy and still win, they're going well IMO.

Pika

Bench
Have a look at the lead up to Simpsons try.

High shot from Sandow from behind on Gidley in support off the ball.

The kid cant tackle front on, but he never misses a dog shot.

Bodsy

Juniors
He was, and got penalised a couple of times for it from memory.

Souths rarely got back the ten, Hayne reffed the second half as if it was SOO from the other night where there was no such thing as an inside the ten penalty.

Terrible refereeing, worst I've seen in a long while tbh, and I was a neutral.

Cool, thats what you think. You think that you know more than you know. You think your a rugby league guru.

Bodsy

Juniors
Have a look at the lead up to Simpsons try.

High shot from Sandow from behind on Gidley in support off the ball.

The kid cant tackle front on, but he never misses a dog shot.

BTW it was Issac Luke, and Gidley was blocking him, so Issac pushed him out of the way.

get your facts straight champ.

Pika

Bench
Was it Isaac Luke?

My apologies if that is the case.

Firstly, Gidley was in front of Luke in support, and leaving him behind. Secondly, he grabbed him around the head and pulled him back.

It was watched on eagle cam, then wide vision, then on Fox replay this morning at the Coaches video session.

I have my facts right good man.

How many times and different angles have you watched the incident to get your facts right old son?

Bodsy

Juniors
Was it Isaac Luke?

My apologies if that is the case.

Firstly, Gidley was in front of Luke in support, and leaving him behind. Secondly, he grabbed him around the head and pulled him back.

It was watched on eagle cam, then wide vision, then on Fox replay this morning at the Coaches video session.

I have my facts right good man.

How many times and different angles have you watched the incident to get your facts right old son?

If you have watched it that many times, how could you not identify Issac Lukes black Asics from Chris Sandows bright orange Nikes?

Pika

Bench
Didnt care about the player, only watched the incident because Kurt copped gouge and there was a chance of siting.

There was never any suggestion it was a deliberate attack of the eyes and Coaches and players wrote it off as not worth reporting.

To be honest there was never any chance or it being reported, it was only replayed after Kurt was asked what happened.

Pika

Bench
Just had another look Bodsy.

57:35 on fox footage best angle.

You were correct, Luke not Sandow.

Kurt was away though and leaving Luke behind. Grabbed around the head and pulled him down.

Apologies to Sandow.

Thats what I get for trying to be smart.... I end up looking a goose. Sorry Bodsy.

Latest posts