What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R17 Fri :: Dragons 34 Roosters 12 @ WIN Jubilee

Round 17 :: Dragons v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nadine

Juniors
40/20 was the turning point of that half
I think it was more like a Poore speciality of giving away a penalty so close to the end of a half that did the trick. Roosters were definitely the better team in the first half.

Though the 40/20 wouldn't have come if the referees had picked up the 6 again in the previous Dragons set.

khalil

Juniors
The big question is can the rooster continue to play the same way for the next 40mins.

t-ba

Post Whore
They mightn't win tonight, but if they keep it up the chookies might avoid the spoon.

Daddycool

Juniors
Dragons 34-0.

Soward MOM

Morris with 4 trys (First and Last Try scorer) and automatic SOO selection.

Big Dell to chime in with 2.

Ben Creagh to run riot with Ben Hornby playing a big part.

The Poosters have nothing!!

The jungle drums will beat loudly for Fittler after this drubbing.
I like most others tipped the Dragons tonight so........ if they came back and won, at least I'd get a tip.

But......after comments like this, well lets just say, I'd giggle my head off if the 1st placed Dragons did end up losing to the last placed Roosters :lol:.

Kiki

First Grade
aaaah thank god they've made a come back. i can breathe a bit easier

^ What he said.
Dragons capatalised on the moment, well done to them.
We're falling apart, need to get back here.

Trentski

Juniors
f**k THE DRAGONS AND f**k THE REF.

OPEN UR BLOODY EYES U RETART OF A LINESMAN!

THE SOWARD TRY - DURING THE SET SOWARD DIDNT PLAY THE BALL PROPERLY HE JUS PUT IT BETWEEN HIS LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS U f**kN REFS

/rant

Trentski

Juniors
Dont get me wrong the roosters had their chances, but f**k two tries from poor referring in a period that makes or breaks the game pisses me off.

Latest posts