What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R17 Sun :: Raiders 34 Titans 28 @ Canberra

Round 17 :: Raiders v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bileduct

Coach
I was happy with Badger's performance, it was that Chris James maggot who had a shocker and you'll see that I'm not the only one who thinks so.

The Titans were offside ALL GAME. Not ONE tackle were they back with the referee. Sometimes they were standing as far as FIVE METRES offside, and nothing. They committed 2 spear tackles in the first half, nothing. The Raiders make an identical tackle in the second half and it's penalised.

Open your eyes you goose.
Yeah, that spear tackle on Dugan was a pretty bad one.

I could not fathom how four referees missed that.

tye

Juniors
Terrible news about JC. He is a good kid who will work hard and come back strong. His family will be devastated.
Great to see Josh Miller bag a double. Great game for a honest toiler!!!

Jason Maher

Immortal
He means they're playing differently this year - maintaining the rage instead of fading badly. And I'm pretty sure they did not have their full strength team in '07 - they were gutted by injuries that year, as well as 08.

I cannot for the life of me understand why every man and his dog seems to think the Raiders will win. They had a good win last week, to be sure, but the Titans are clearly the better team, and currently sit in 3rd on differential, compared to the Raiders in an awe-inspiring 13th (prior to this round). Titans by 20.

edit: I just noticed the Titans' injuries. Campbell to 5/8, Zillman to fullback, Mead onto the bench. I'll re-evaluate my tip: Titans by 30 (I like them better with Campbell in the halves and Zillman at the back).

Egg, meet face. :eek:

Timbo

Staff member
Yeah, I don't normally spaz about the referee's, but Chris James had an absolute shocker. Those last two Titans tries came off horrific calls against us, and putting Tom Learoyd-Lahrs on report was farcical.

The Titans were regularly offside and rarely square at marker (for only one penalty) and some of their tackles were downright dangerous.

Paullyboy

Coach
Just do what the rest of the forum has done and put spike on block mate. He's like one of those hidiously ugly teenage girls that dresses like a skank, hanging out at the local shopping centre desperately hoping someone will notice them - but as time goes on reality kicks in.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I don't know what the big deal is, he's just a Raiders player

Hand in your Knights membership mate, that was a farkin disgraceful call you made and now you're still being a merkin about it.

Give yourself an uppercut ya douche

Spike

First Grade
If he'd played for any of the other 15 teams in the competition, I would not have made such a comment. Being that he does play for the Raiders, imo it's justified. I don't care what anybody else thinks. If you don't like it, as paullyboy said block me

skeepe

Immortal
If he'd played for any of the other 15 teams in the competition, I would not have made such a comment. Being that he does play for the Raiders, imo it's justified. I don't care what anybody else thinks. If you don't like it, as paullyboy said block me

The fact that you're happy - even celebrating - about a 20 year old kid snapping his leg in half - in two places - says more about you than anything I could.

Raider_69

Post Whore

:lol: Justin Carney with a broken leg is fitter, stronger, better looking, and richer then you'll ever be. He's better then you in every possible aspect in life. No wonder you're dirty on him.

Now f**k off and go play in traffic you oxygen theif :)

Big Pete

Referee
I swear the Raiders watch the referee more than their actual team...

Spike - Give yourself an uppercut.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Refs make mistakes I can live with it. Laffranchi taking an obvious dive clutching his throat annoyed me more than the soft decision.

Coaster

Bench
I was going to stay out of this thread after reading the comments in here, but Lanfrancri was hit in the throat, I dont think it was a cheap shot, but he was hit in the neck by a forearm, and who the f*ck are you to say he was diving?

The guy had stitches ripped out of his face by Gallen and didnt complain, he has played for Australia, and represented his state, what the f*ck have you accomplished?

To the Raiders fans that are not the ones on here complaining every second of every day, i say "Well played and congrats" You deserved the win.

To these brain frozen whingers who do nothing but complain even after winning the damn game, "Have a look at yourselves, your worse then a pack of f*ckin poms"

I was going to stay out of this thread after reading the comments in here, but Lanfrancri was hit in the throat, I dont think it was a cheap shot, but he was hit in the neck by a forearm, and who the f*ck are you to say he was diving?

The guy had stitches ripped out of his face by Gallen and didnt complain, he has played for Australia, and represented his state, what the f*ck have you accomplished?

To the Raiders fans that are not the ones on here complaining every second of every day, i say "Well played and congrats" You deserved the win.

To these brain frozen whingers who do nothing but complain even after winning the damn game, "Have a look at yourselves, your worse then a pack of f*ckin poms"

It was the softest penalty I have ever seen tackle wise on a football field in 20 years, and if im not mistaken seconds after the penalty was blown, lafrenchie was back on his feet fighting fit. What has what we have acheived got anything to do with the fact that he took a dive??? That sort of impact happens every damn game every weekend, and it takes someone laying down to milk the penalty and for you to ark up about it.

You might need to thaw your own brain out coaster.

Spike, the fact that you keep going on with it makes your situation 100X worse.

How can you possibly be happy that someone's season has ended, someone who has had problems with injuries and yet he is only 20 years old who is just starting his potentially great career .

That is downright POOR FORM.

Latest posts