What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R18 Fri :: Rabbitohs 36 Panthers 12 @ ANZ

Round 18 :: Rabbitohs v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigfoot

Juniors
Penalty from the kick off? f**k off!
Every team every week run slightly past the kicker, including on drop-outs too, yet Penrith are the only team penalised for it; twice this season.

Sigh. Didn't really expect much from a Panthers team with about 50 first grade games experience in the whole team. :lol:

pantherz9103

First Grade
How are we supposed to win with 9 or 10 quality first graders out anyway? Souths are not that bad a side when they play like they give a damn, and tonight they are trying to turn their season around. Even a big win to them (which looks likely) can't really be taken as a turning point, because they are playing a bunch of nuffies. Its not a coincidence that Jennings scored 3 tries and set up the winning try last week and without him we have no similar threat and no chance of beating any kind of committed side, which to the rabbitohs credit they are tonight.

I love Penrith...but that aint gonna happen...not with the players we have out...our backline has nothing, our forwards are nothing without Waterhouse, Petero, Lewis and Pritchard...backs nothing without Coote, Jennings, Gordon...can't win without those guys out.

Yeah, just got home and posted me bets without checking the score.

Bloody time difference.

You know you're bad when Souths are scoring on you.

Flapper

First Grade
Penalty from the kick off? f**k off!
Every team every week run slightly past the kicker, including on drop-outs too, yet Penrith are the only team penalised for it; twice this season.

Souths got penalised for it last week against the Tigers.

Big Mick

Referee
Yeah, just got home and posted me bets without checking the score.

Bloody time difference.

You know you're bad when Souths are scoring on you.

Helps when 2 tries are off dodge penalties, and one off a stupid intercept...

But our team doesn't even look like our Round 1 team...no impact players...can't win without experience/strike.

bigfoot

Juniors
Fair enough.
So damn inconsistent though, ey Flapper?
... Although all the other decisions are inconsistent too, I guess. :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
Soft...that's what you get when you don't wrap up the ball in defense...even if it was a forward pass.

Game over...as if it wasn't already.

I'm gonna go watch the ashes.

bigfoot

Juniors
I think Penrith just broke the world record this game and last for the most offloads by the opposition team.
Seriously, how hard is it to wrap up the arms and not just the f**king legs?

26 - 0. Ugh.

f**k me sideways, ANOTHER injury.
Wade Graham up the tunnel.
This is ridiculous.

bigfoot

Juniors
Lucky try there. Nothing in the tackle really and it looked like simultaneous grounding, although I wouldn't have been surprised if it wasn't given.

Haha, penalties galore to Souths.

Looks like Graham will be out next week.

Players missing at the moment:
1. Coote
2. Elford
3. Jennings
5. Gordon
6. Graham
8. Civoniceva
9. Iosefa
11. Pritchard
12. Waterhouse
13. Lewis

10 players. :lol:

Last edited:

abpanther

Staff member
Horrible to watch but gotta not get too pissed off, so many players missing. I just want us to make the 8 somehow, I think with a fully fit side we can give some teams a fright.

Tia Kilifi continues to impress me, runs very hard

Sleep

Juniors
Penrith just played horribly. Forwards no impact. Silly indirect attack much like the Bulldogs game.

Soft defense. Sutton could of scored as many as he like as long as he threw a dummy.

So disappointing. Pray that Jennings comes through Origin without injury. Without him we'll have zero attacking ability.

Latest posts