What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R18 Sun :: Dragons 48 Sea Eagles 18 @ WIN W'gong

Round 18 :: Dragons v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
on another note, had to laugh yesterday when at 2:55 3:00 & 3:05 the ground announcer asks everyone on the hill to please stand up so to allow all the people trying to get to it access
Then we've got the wankers who tell everyone to sit down after being ordered to stand up. Ground announcer > bogan whingers in the crowd.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I didn't read the memo that stated you are prohibited from enjoying a season unless you win the premiership. I guess 16 odd English Premier League teams haven't either

You also missed the other one that says the Saints are chokers and failures in any season when we don't win the premiership. People seem to get an extra special kick out of death-riding our team for some reason.

Garts

Bench
Then we've got the wankers who tell everyone to sit down after being ordered to stand up. Ground announcer > bogan whingers in the crowd.

Idiots. It is a league game after all, no surprise regarding the bogans.

Dragon

Coach
Interesting that not one penalty was given away by either team in the 2nd half yesterday, must be a first for the year?

And i think it was 19/19 completions for the Saints after the break. That kind of ball control will win just about any game.

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Idiots. It is a league game after all, no surprise regarding the bogans.

The bogans in question were wearing maroon and white.

If you're sitting behind someone who's standing up, the easiest solution is:

A) get up as well so you can see, like the ground announcer told you
B) whinge in a bogan "Wayne from Windale" voice for everyone else to sit down
C) stop following Manly.

:sarcasm:

Garts

Bench
The bogans in question were wearing maroon and white.

If you're sitting behind someone who's standing up, the easiest solution is:

A) get up as well so you can see, like the ground announcer told you
B) whinge in a bogan "Wayne from Windale" voice for everyone else to sit down
C) stop following Manly.

:sarcasm:

Agree. Also wont razz me up saying we have bogan fans, as we do, probably a few inbreds as well. However they are not just confined to the Manly supporter base. Every team has them.

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
No doubt... just couldn't believe the clown yesterday, had to laugh.