What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R18 Sun :: Dragons 48 Sea Eagles 18 @ WIN W'gong

Round 18 :: Dragons v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gong_eagle

First Grade
Ruled out by NSW trainer today, dosent mean he cant pass a fitness test come Sunday with some intensive treatment

Gaba

First Grade
Yes but some dogs supporters will probably cry foul they lost morris fo this weekend game, and he wasnt originally in the nsw team and not allowed to play, were lyons was in the nsw team and could end up playing this weekend.

I dont think he will play , but apparently he can if he is fit

Biscuits

Juniors
Why?
He's nothing to do with us. Just stating the facts. Selected for NSW, should not play NRL.

He was selected for nsw and then rejected for nsw. He didnt rule himself out, the manly club doctor didnt rule him out. The nsw doctors ruled him as they should have with farrar wing etc. He may have been ruled out simply because he wouldnt be able to train with the side as early as bellamy would have liked. If Manly doctors decide he is fit enough to play for manly he will, and should be allowed to.

Surely this time the Blues are not taking chances with unfit players.Bellamy would want at least a week to prepare.It will only take Lyon to be cleared by the Manly doctor and he can play.Not sure where I stand but we will take no risks with him.

I think this will be the run on team

1 Michael Robertson
3 Ben Farrar
19 Jamie Lyon
4 Steve Matai
5 Tony Williams
19 Kieran Foran
7 Matt Orford (c)
8 Jason King
9 Matt Ballin
10 Brent Kite
11 Shane Rodney
12 Adam Cuthbertson
6 Chris Bailey
Interchange
13 Glenn Hall
15 Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
16 George Rose
17 Vic Mauro

Swap Cuthbo for Hally i reckon. Just out of interest will Lyon be legit to play given he has pulled out of Origin?

Dragon

Coach
Hmm wonder why Prior hasn't been named. Im not feeling too confident with that line up

teegy

Juniors
Hmm wonder why Prior hasn't been named. Im not feeling too confident with that line up
Unavailable Dragons are: Ben Creagh (Origin), Justin Poore (Origin), Darius Boyd (Origin), Neville Costigan (Origin), Michael Weyman (ankle) Rnd 23-24, Jeremy Smith (ankle) Rnd 20, Matt Prior (virus) Rnd 20, Mickey Paea (back) Rnd 20

from dragons site

Jason Maher

Immortal
Dragons back >>> Manly backs
Manly forwards >>>> Dragons forwards.

Need Manly forward pack to may the foundations for this win.

:lol: Manly's front row is marginally better, the Dragons back row is clearly superior, the only area where Manly have us covered is hooker, which has been our weakness all season.

thommo4pm

Coach
:lol: Manly's front row is marginally better, the Dragons back row is clearly superior, the only area where Manly have us covered is hooker, which has been our weakness all season.

Disagree Jason....their forward pack looks stronger than ours does....as does their bench.

We are in trouble here. Sailor is going to need to help out big time with some hit-ups again.
I'm not that excited with the team we have named....but if Smith and Prior somehow play that will make me feel a lot better.

Garts

Bench
I will tip the Dragons in this one. But I am more confident after seeing the Dragons line up, we are not without hope, especially if Lyon somehow plays.

Gaba

First Grade
Didn't Cooper get ruled out of Country and play against the Cowboys earlier this season ?
Thats different

country vs city was played before cooper played for his club

the state of origin is after the club game where the state of origin players arent allowed to play

so its no good to compare when they are completely different

Latest posts