What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R18 Sun :: Dragons 48 Sea Eagles 18 @ WIN W'gong

Round 18 :: Dragons v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thommo4pm

Coach
Nice,I can hear the whinging already.Heard anything on our fullback?

I don't mind if Lyon plays....if he does then so be it.
The NSW doctors ruled him out, nothing to do with his club doctors.

If he plays good luck to him and Manly.
It will hopefully just mean we are that much more focussed and ready.

Wont be any whinging from this Dragon fan if he plays.
It's not your backline that worries me, it's your forwards vs our forwards and our bench, we don't have much coming from the bench with 7 of our forwards not playing in this match.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I've gone with Manly but I probably should've voted Dragons - didn't notice a few of the Manly Origin omissions.

Gaba

First Grade
Im not whinging either , doesnt worry me if lyons play

I will interested to see him play and see what reactions the bulldogs will do :)

Last edited:

Garts

Bench
You do realise we have more players out than they do don't you, through Origin and injury.

We probably rely alot more on the players we have out for the main points of our attack. Watmough is one of our strike weapons, I do not think Stewart needs any mention. Then again you probably rely heavily on your missing players. Not watched enough of the other teams besides Manly this year to comment.

I don't mind if Lyon plays....if he does then so be it.
The NSW doctors ruled him out, nothing to do with his club doctors.

If he plays good luck to him and Manly.
It will hopefully just mean we are that much more focussed and ready.

Wont be any whinging from this Dragon fan if he plays.
It's not your backline that worries me, it's your forwards vs our forwards and our bench, we don't have much coming from the bench with 7 of our forwards not playing in this match.
Fair enough it was mainly directed towards Eels fans and those who just generally hate him.

Disco

Bench
You do realise we have more players out than they do don't you, through Origin and injury.
Not much of a difference, if anything Manlys missing players are more important to there team

Unavailable Dragons are: Ben Creagh (Origin), Justin Poore (Origin), Darius Boyd (Origin), Neville Costigan (Origin), Michael Weyman (ankle) Rnd 23-24, Jeremy Smith (ankle) Rnd 20, Matt Prior (virus) Rnd 20, Mickey Paea (back) Rnd 20

Unavailable Seaeagles: Glenn Stewart (Origin), Anthony Watmough (Origin), Josh Perry (Origin) David Williams (Origin) Brett Stewart (Injury) Jamie Lyon (Injury) and likely Heath Le Strange (Suspension)

On a side note

1.Stewart
2.Boyd
3.Lyon
4.Creagh
5.Williams
6.G Stewart
8.Weyman
9.LeStrange
10.Poore
11.Smith
12.Watmough
13.Costigan

14.Perry
15.Paea
16.Prior

clipser

Juniors
on a second note, this weekends manly team should look like this:

1. Michael Robertson
2. Ben Farrar
3. Jamie Lyon ****
4. Steve Matai
5. Tony Williams
19. Kieren Foran
7. Matt Orford (c)
8. Jason King
9. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Shane Rodney
12. Glen Hall
6. Chris Bailey

14. Adam Cuthbertson
15. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
16. George Rose
17. Vic Mauro

*** Obviously if a miracle happens

jpaciocco91

Juniors
If Stewart returns, we are f**ked. As long as we don't kick to him.

From what I read on nrl.com and leaguehq.com.au, Jeremy Smith is scheduled to return this round. Now it says Rd20, idk, does anyone know the exact date?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Both teams will be wearing their alternate jerseys this weekend - it's the Dragons' annual Illawarra Heritage Round, so the Dragons are in the red strip, the Sea Eagles then are forced into their white alternate strip.

Last edited: