What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R19 Mon :: Eels 18 Storm 16 @ Parramatta

Round 19 :: Eels v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Storm have no cohesion...Maloney is not gelling with Cronk and once again they look flat.

Typical Storm effort at present...hope the 2nd half is better.

RufusRex

Post Whore
so we play aussie rules now where almost taking a catch is good enough for a mark

he jumped from the field of play - almost caught it but spilled it .. smith was playing at the ball ...

Penalty eels was the one thing it couldnt have been .. either a try or a drop out ...

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
F**k me Slater's a cat, he deliberately used the ref as a decoy in that break he made... what a grub.

Azkatro

First Grade
On NRL Stats it has Johnson starting as hooker ... was it him? Or was he more of a five-eighth with James Maloney hooking? I did notice at one stage Slater was doing a bit of dummy half work in attack ...

Noa

First Grade
Dont mind losing as that was always going to be on the cards tonight. But f**k me I hate it when Bellamy sends em out with the handbrake on.

Timmah

Staff member
Johnson is playing hooker but he's not very good at it.

skeepe

Immortal
Nathan Hindmarsh confirming his status as one of the most overrated players to ever play the game, and a protected species to boot. Should have been binned for 10 for telling the ref to "f**k off", any other player would have been. Andrew Johns was suspended for it if memory serves me correctly.

Couple of ridiculous penalties going in Parramatta's favour also... loved the "strip" where the Parramatta player at no stage relinquished the ball. Robert Finch's comedy act continues, but nobody's laughing.

Apey

Staff member
sadly I agree with Skeepe, thought Storm were a bit unlucky at times... not that it'd matter, they're playing sh*t tonight. They started well but that Eels try out of no where seems to have f**ked them up.

aussies1st

Staff member
Ah f**k should have checked the latest news regarding the Storm's side, would never have tipped them with no Smith and Finch.

Bazal

Post Whore
So that was a no try to Inu for us, but the same thing was a try to Jennings a few weeks back. Some consistency would be nice

And now Hayne blows up at a sh*t call and is penalised...here's a tip, if you don't want players to blow up at you, get the calls right yeah?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Inu got that wrong, he didn't need to reach out

I reckon his momentum would have carried him over

Timmah

Staff member
Nathan Hindmarsh confirming his status as one of the most overrated players to ever play the game, and a protected species to boot. Should have been binned for 10 for telling the ref to "f**k off", any other player would have been. Andrew Johns was suspended for it if memory serves me correctly.

Couple of ridiculous penalties going in Parramatta's favour also... loved the "strip" where the Parramatta player at no stage relinquished the ball. Robert Finch's comedy act continues, but nobody's laughing.
:lol: If we binned everyone who'd told the ref to f**k off, not only would we have empty fields, we'd have empty seats too. Get real.

I'd bet a cool million you've got money on the Storm or at least tipped them. You're incapable of a lack of bias.