What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R19 Mon :: Eels 18 Storm 16 @ Parramatta

Round 19 :: Eels v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Butters

Bench
Well I'm pretty sure a knock on is not a knock on off the foot, and tackling a player in the act of kicking is not a penalty, so how about you take those two points and we get rid of those two tries off your score, fair? :roll:

Well of course that isn't a penalty. The penalty was blown because Hindmarsh tackled Slater after he kicked the ball and was attempting to pursue it.

Fancy you whinging about the refs when they were the only thing keeping Parramatta in the contest.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Well of course that isn't a penalty. The penalty was blown because Hindmarsh tackled Slater after he kicked the ball and was attempting to pursue it.

Fancy you whinging about the refs when they were the only thing keeping Parramatta in the contest.

HAHA Parra outplayed the storm all over the park.. How many times do you see a player go down at the end of the game to finish it off quit your whining..

Butters

Bench
HAHA Parra outplayed the storm all over the park.. How many times do you see a player go down at the end of the game to finish it off quit your whining..

Doesn't make it any less illegal, blatant penalty and it wasn't called. And lets not forget both Hayne and Hindmarsh giving the refs a gobful and not getting binned.

gong_eagle

First Grade
funny moment on fox then, got the snip in time

a7YpVtFJ.jpeg

Y2Eel

First Grade
Doesn't make it any less illegal, blatant penalty and it wasn't called. And lets not forget both Hayne and Hindmarsh giving the refs a gobful and not getting binned.

Hayne was Penalized Hindy is the captain and the best player in the world..

If you want to be pedantic Watch it again and have a look at how many times Llima has his arm around the neck of the eels players when he is making a tackle alot more penalties should have been blown..

Y2Eel

First Grade
Oh well the better team won.... The Parramatta Referees.

How about before your first try where the ref called a knock on even though the ball hit Mortimers feet right infront of the storms ref... Talk about 1 eyed..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What the f**k is poor old Butters on about??? The better team won, we we're at home got some bullsh*t calls against us and we lost the the penalty count 9 - 6 and this Tard is whinging about the ref :lol:

I would argue there were a couple of questionable calls both ways really... still can't understand the one against us in the first half where Maloney was penalised for a strip, when the ball didn't come loose at all??

As for the game - Hayne carved us up all night. Manu was clearly our best I thought, we tried hard with the late changes, but in the end gave up a start and couldn't quite peg them back. Chambers is horrible, and I thought Luke Kelly showed a bit on debut - enough to possibly overtake Maloney as a back up 6 too I reckon

skeepe

Immortal
Yet another game Parramatta won solely due to incompetent refereeing. That's at least two this season, with the Raiders robbed in similar fashion.

The pass from Hayne in the lead-up to Todd Lowrie's try was at least 5 metres forward. It was passed 2 metres behind the 10, and received 3 metres in front of it. Disgraceful refereeing from a pair who were clearly on Parra's side. I also thought Hayne's foot went into touch just before he passed the ball for Parra's first try. The only reason the Storm won the penalty count was because Parramatta committed too many blatant offences that they simply couldn't ignore - by rights they should have given away 7 or 8 more penalties.

Hayne should have been binned for holding down Slater after he made a big break for one thing. Hayne and Scummarsh should have been binned for their, frankly disgusting, attitude to the referee. The Parramatta team as a whole clearly have no leadership on the field, and worst of all no respect for the officials. An absolute disgrace to the game.

Hayne is the most smug, arrogant bastard I've seen on the field in a long time. Calling out "What a f**king joke. What a f**king joke." to the referee after what was a correct video ref decision to deny Inu for a clear double movement, and then follow it up by screaming "For f**ks sake" into the ear of a referee, well, he had to go.

skeepe

Immortal
Hayne was Penalized

Should have been binned as well.

Hindy is the captain

And there was me thinking it was Cayless. I guess an Eels fan would know better....

and the best player in the world..
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Funniest thing I've read in a very long time.

If you want to be pedantic Watch it again and have a look at how many times Llima has his arm around the neck of the eels players when he is making a tackle alot more penalties should have been blown..

Yes they should, the majority for the Storm. Hindmarsh in the first half came in with a swinging arm that hit a Storm player across the middle of the face, apparently it was completely missed by the referees, touch judges and commentators. And that's just one example of the absolutely despicable thuggery that scumbag gets away with week in week out.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
F**k up skeepe, you have NFI.

Consult a rulebook.

Timmah

Staff member
Yes they should, the majority for the Storm. Hindmarsh in the first half came in with a swinging arm that hit a Storm player across the middle of the face, apparently it was completely missed by the referees, touch judges and commentators. And that's just one example of the absolutely despicable thuggery that scumbag gets away with week in week out.
Um, that was Eric Grothe Jnr, not Hindmarsh, and no action was taken because Greg Inglis had fallen into that position.

You are so f**king ineptly and ridiculously biased that it beggars belief.

skeepe

Immortal
F**k up skeepe, you have NFI.

Consult a rulebook.

I have an intimate knowledge of the laws Timmah. I would suggest that I have read the law book cover to cover more times than most on these boards.

Perhaps that's my problem... I know too much, therefore I see the f**k-ups far, far more obviously than your average Timmah Know-Nothing.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

Your interpretations of some rules are absolutely terrible tbh, and half the time you aren't even seeing the right thing, you're making up some sh*t as you go.

scottyeel

Bench
I have an intimate knowledge of the laws Timmah. I would suggest that I have read the law book cover to cover more times than most on these boards.

Perhaps that's my problem... I know too much, therefore I see the f**k-ups far, far more obviously than your average Timmah Know-Nothing.
Go and read it again mate because you are a f**king idiot with no f**king idea.