What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R19 Sat :: Panthers 27 Raiders 14 @ CUA

Round 19 :: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bileduct

Coach
Two on field referees and another in the video box has simply shown that there will be three times the amount of f**kups.

Go back to one man in the middle with the whistle. If he makes a mistake, fine. I can understand that.

What I cannot understand is how some dickhead in the video box can watch something ten times from different angles at all different speeds and still completely f**k it up.

Video referee is a waste of time.

Timbo

Staff member
Try is awarded when it really could have been given no-try.

I really hate Russell Smith. I really, really hate Russell Smith.

bileduct

Coach
Now f**k THAT.

They score off the back of a penalty that was COMPLETE sh*t, and on top of that there is an obstruction in the play.

The NRL has turned to complete sh*t. f**k this game and f**k the people running it.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I don't get how Furner can look at how we play and go welp Alan Tongue is offering "something" at dummy half.

Timbo

Staff member
Daley's right - the rules say it black and white: That should have been a no-try. f**king hell, we're down 12-0 off the back of such sh*thouse refereeing.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Hmmm I have a lock who is a good defender and a solid support player around the middle of the ruck. Is fast enough to finish off tries if he gets through a gap.

Yep, Hooker is the place for him :lol:

edabomb

First Grade
Got no problem with that try. Bullskit penalty leading up to it though.

When an obstruction has occurred into the lead up to a try it is awarded no try 9 times out of 10 though. Irrespective of whether the defender was going to stop the try or not.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
What the hell have they been doing at training. What is wrong with our defensive line, why are we getting worse, why is Joel Monaghan dropping the ball over the line? Who is he Jason Bugarelli

Latest posts