What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R19 Sat :: Panthers 27 Raiders 14 @ CUA

Round 19 :: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I tell you what... all things considered we have defended off our goal line alright. What the hell is going on with our defensive line though.

Timbo

Staff member
Goodnight nurse.

Russell Smith may have started the rot but we've been rubbish for the last 40 minutes.

bileduct

Coach
Yeah, refereeing bullsh*t aside, we are playing very poorly.

Panthers have been total sh*t as well. If we'd been on our game today we would have put them away even with the assistance they got.

bileduct

Coach
Disgraceful refereeing effort that once again calls into question the competence of the game's administrators.

As fans we deserve better than this sh*t.

My team should not expect to have to play against the referee as well.

f**k you, NRL.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Good win with no Civ, Lewis and Frank P. Sure we got the rub of the green with some decisions, but we applied pressure alot better than the raiders and deserved the win.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I'm taking applications for anyone who wants to play in the raiders halves...

we have three positions going..

We need 1 guy whose a tackling lock without the playing ability to play in the half back position.

We need 1 five eight who has the ability, but races out of the line and doesn't take on the line with ball in hand.

We need a second five eight- who ever is going to be this guy needs to pretend to be a half and have ample speed but nothing else.

Just as long as you can do the above and are happy to play in a team with no cohesion then you've got the job.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I said this over at the Greenhouse but I do not understand how the senior players can watch Josh Dugan play a BAZILLION times better than they do and not feel embarrassed.

Latest posts