What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R19 Sun :: Roosters 24 Warriors 30 @ SFS

Round 19 :: Roosters v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Warriors must score in this set. 18-12 going into HT would be awesome

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Yes pairing Ropati and Ah Van is bad, but when you add to that Jones on the inside it's a straight out disaster waiting to happen.

No point in the Roosters going right when they have such easy meat to attack on that side of the field.

Warriors were always going to struggle with the Brian Smith/Fittler factor, but with the unwritten rule of the Warriors not being allowed to score more than 14 points, the games already done.

Meth

Staff member
John throws a beautiful pass for Ah Van to score

I like the look of this kid

Rovelli

Bench
Roosters blow a try-scoring opportunity after Perrett cuts us up (again).

18-10 at halftime.

Meth

Staff member
Mason playing a great running game and making the few tackles he makes count. Symonds looks the goods too.

Tate in the half time show- ''Stacey is not 100% at the moment; it's a credit to him that he's out there''
When is he ever 100%.
We desperately need to take him out to the back paddock

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Jones at 100% still is too past it for first grade, I don't even want to think about him playing injured.

"A credit to him that he's out there." :roll: Warm fuzzies and bravery points don't win football games.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
One more converted try, that's all I'm asking. Break that 14 point barrier. If we could get passed 20 then that would be a huge bonus. We're so f**ked.

Meth

Staff member
Nice break from Ah Van. Nice kick from Jones. Nice try from Vatuvei

18-14 ktc