What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R20 Sat :: Storm 30 Sharks 10 @ Olympic

Round 20 :: Storm v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jpaciocco91

Juniors
the sharks must be the only opposing team to the storm with a positive record at the Graveyard...won 4/7 there....

Cletus

First Grade
Oh, Kimmorley's magnificent now? :lol:

No, Oompah Loompahs are potentially cute. Noddy is just an ugly talentless git.

Number one = Kimmorley is sh*t. The only reason I gave him the three points is because he was the most prominent player to tear through Manly's defence. Other than that he's played sh*t most of the year, including throwing the dumbest pass in Origin history.
Not a player worth gloating about. It's akin to me singing Glen Hughes' praises.

Number two - :cool: isn't funny or cool at the end of every post.

Last edited:

Rovelli

Bench
Cronulla are a tough side who will make the Storm earn a win. The Storm haven't exactly been setting the world on fire this season (outside of that win over the Broncos), and to me, it's only home advantage that gets them home in this one. The Sharks have a good forward pack that will keep Melbourne honest. The conditions (rain?) and a 5-day turnaround for Melbourne makes this a bit more a level playing field...but Melbourne by 10.

AILD

Bench
we should win. BUT with Nielson, chambers and Tomane....it will be very hard. If cam and finch play i think storm by 10.

Tipster

Bench
Sharks have been very competitive of late but got a feeling they are going to get walloped tonight

gong_eagle

First Grade
another upset would be great to see
img

roboshark

Coach
Well we are in deep sh*t now. Is there a club with a greater injury crisis than us this year. I doubt it

roboshark

Coach
these refs are the biggest cheats i have ever seen in my life. deadset dogs.

It will even up. Did u see last weeks sharks and eagles game. We were raped in the second half after getting the penalties 1st half. Having said that, geez the storm are grubs. And wot about their fans, booing a guy with a neck injury. Rednecks

AILD

Bench
i am a storm fan.

they werent booing the neck injury you f**kwit...it was ref putting the guy on report for a nothing tackle!!!

you merkins are the grubs...that wedgie grub doing your defensive coaching is he?

Latest posts