What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R20 Sun :: Raiders 4 Tigers 25 @ Canberra

Round 20 :: Raiders v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TimmyB

Juniors
Jeez, you can tell the Raiders have been struck with illness. They look so flat.

We're playing pretty average, but I'm happy tot get away with a win playing sh*t. God knows we've lost enough games this year having played well.

Moltzen having a blinder though. Sign him up!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I wonder how skeepe could blame the refs in this one? :lol:

munge

Juniors
Tigers 19-0 at halftime.

All the ball and all the territory has been with the Raiders. I know you have to put the ifs and buts behind you but had the Dugan try been given you wonder hwo different it could be.

Games still not over, if theres one team the Raiders can come back against its the Tigers. Off top of my head against canberra, in 2001, Tigers lead 28-0, and then only ended up winning 30-28 , and then last year lead 24-10 at halftime and lost.

How do you tip Canberra games this year? Stupidly, I thought, at home, they will surely beat Wests so took them -5.5 in a multi. Killing me! Stuck at work so can't see the game, are they just terrible or are Wests playing well?