What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R20 Sun :: Warriors 4 Dragons 29 @ Mt Smart

Round 20 :: Warriors v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rovelli

Bench
That'll do me for this season. It wasn't through lack of trying, but man, what a frustrating season.

Ups to the Dragons though. Professional, well-organised, well-coached outfit that will go well in September/October. Not sure about Fien's addition though - they looked better with Young at 9.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
After our loss last night and your win it's a forgone conclusion.

Then again, if we apply the real Round 10 result, we're both on 30...

Real result? Round 10? It was a legitimate try! :sarcasm:

:lol:

Noa

First Grade
Now know why Steve Kearney is not putting is hand up for any coaching positions that come along, he knows the Warriors job should be available soon.

And too think some fools were spruiking the Warriors for the title after 1 half of football this year :sarcasm:.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Wooo! good win for the boys! now we've opened a 4 point gap on 2nd! and Darius finally gets one!

Dragon

Coach
Poor 2nd half from our blokes, but we got the points so no biggie. Stoked for Darius. And Timmah, you shut your jinxing gob plz

Gaba

First Grade
After our loss last night and your win it's a forgone conclusion.

Then again, if we apply the real Round 10 result, we're both on 30...
I like how the dogs fans ignore the decision they got in that game a no try given to them as a try and 2 fair trys disallowed to the dragons

would have been 26-0 dragons if their 2 fair try werent disallowed idris first try wasnt a try yet the ref awarded, the dogs were never in the game it was the onfied refs which gave the bulldogs a chance

dragons would have won 13+ points

so if you want to apply the real result from round 10

dragons would have won 26-12
, saying they should be level on 30 points is wrong but the dogs fans always only see the decision what they want

Last edited:

Gaba

First Grade
Yep every team can say they been robbed of a game , the end of the game what matters and the for and against

Daddycool

Juniors
Well what do you say Gaba?....

As far as your Dragons go, is it a case of "Put the glasses away....it's in the bag"

I mean, the form they're in....who's going to stop them?

Surely you, the voice of reason is now prepared to declare once and for all...the Dragons will be Premiers in 2009. Aren't you?

ByRd

First Grade
Congrats Dragons, have been playing well and deserve to be on top and have the minor premiership wrapped up, hope we run into you come finals time

Good game from the Dragons. I became a hermit today so I did not have the score revealed before I watched it. Great to see Boyd score for the red & white!