What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R21 Fri :: Dragons 26 Storm 12 @ WIN Jubilee

Round 21 :: Dragons v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soward must be having nightmares over GI...irres[pective of the final result.

He will go for a couple of weeks IMO...

Dragon

Coach
Haven't seen this type of play all year from our blokes, seems the punters were right. This is a big pressure game and we are not handling it, good practice for the semis but fmd we need to pull our heads in

Danish

Referee
I dont see how soward can be suspended...

All he needs to do is walk in with a tape of Thurston, press play, and walk out. Case closed.

As for the game, I bet a few of those people touting their grand final tickets in the paper today are feeling a little nervous watching this performance

Midnight Rabbit

Juniors
I dont see how soward can be suspended...

All he needs to do is walk in with a tape of Thurston, press play, and walk out. Case closed.

As for the game, I bet a few of those people touting their grand final tickets in the paper today are feeling a little nervous watching this performance

Who knows with the review committee its a toss of the coin, Asotasi managed to get cited for bugger all.

Last edited:

Dragon

Coach
If this is the type of psychological hold the Storm have on us then we may as well not turn up for September, fair dinkum.

Fair play Melbourne you guys have been good, but we haven't exactly played our best footy. The nerves (mine AND theirs) are shot lol

God-King Dean

Immortal
2 tries to each team. Our missed kicks could be the death of us. Storm are marginally on top, they are handling the preassure a lot better.

Apey

Staff member
Soward ruling was 50/50 really, looked like to be a combination of Inglis' hold on him + Soward lunging with his feet.

Be laughable if he cops a suspension though considering the Thurston case..

Kilkenny

Coach
You simply cannot do what Jamie Soward attempted to do. The game simply cannot condone attempts to stop tries in such a manner.

You can argue it was reflex and all the rest but it is illegal and such actions cannot be condoned.

He should be cited and if he cops a suspension there surely cannot be any argument.

Having said that I agree with the sentiments about consistency. The NRL need to be consistent accross the board, regardless of whether it occurs in SOO or in an NRL fixture.

Latest posts