What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R21 Sun :: Rabbitohs 18 Bulldogs 26 @ ANZ

Round 21 :: Rabbitohs v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Meanwhile you've got a five-eighth who can only step and play against also-rans and injury-depleted teams that are woefully out-of-form...

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Satsok, I have no idea if you are being sarcastic or not. Surely you can't have two complete f**kwits in one thread?

It's the weekend of upsets so far, but I'm still confident. Up the 'Dogs :D

andrew123

Juniors
just coz u dont like it is sh*t right?
that what i see/hope will happen, and i hope dogs rip into them

wow mate, top post..

have nfi what you are on about.. probably another one of the minority of dickhead dogs supporters which make me hate going to the games v dogs..

"quick bro, i dont got a train ticket, jump the fence.. GO GO"

how does anything i posted there show i have nfi?

jimmythehand

Juniors
Satsok I'm not much of an El Masri fan either, but a lot of those 'bullsh*t' ones he scored were because he is brilliant at reading a game and putting himself in the right positions with immaculate timing. It's no coincidence he's scored a lot of 'bullsh*t' tries, whereas other wingers don't. Other wingers that are faster and stronger are not as quick to think (nor make as many right decisions) as the magical one.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oh sorry I voiced my opinion Mr League God. You know too much for your own good.
LOL what a cop out. It's not about whether or not you voice your opinion - be prepared to back it and then admit when you've been proven totally wrong. If you can't - don't shoot your mouth off in the first place.

Good luck today :)

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Lets pack the Lower bowl of ANZ out today Dogs and Rabbits fans! Great day for footy!

Cletus

First Grade
With the form Sutton and the Bunnies are in I think they'll win by 12. Bulldogs don't really seem to have another gear. Hopefully Idris can line up Sandow and run over him a few times, I loved seeing him getting smashed. Should be a good game.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
For the dragons, would love to see the bunnies win but realistically Dogs should win.

skeepe

Immortal
That'll f**king do me.

That obstruction was far worse, far more blatant than the one the Raiders got pinged for last night and last week, and it's a try.

Obviously the obstruction rule only applies to the Raiders.

scottyeel

Bench
That'll f**king do me.

That obstruction was far worse, far more blatant than the one the Raiders got pinged for last night and last week, and it's a try.

Why the f**k do you have a sook over every f**king little thing?
Get a f**king life you f**king loser.
:fist:

andrew123

Juniors
full time bulldogs 26 rabbitohs 18

South Sydney Rabbitohs 18
Tries: Nathan Merritt, David Fa'alogo, Beau Champion
Goals: Chris Sandow (3/3)

Canterbury Bulldogs 26
Tries: Josh Morris, Hazem El Masri (2), Bryson Goodwin, Gary Warburton
Goals: Hazem El Masri (3/5)

Glenn

First Grade
That'll f**king do me.

Inconsistancies in decisions all year, why change now. :crazy: