What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R22 Sun :: Eels 40 Knights 8 @ Parramatta

Round 22 :: Eels v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
Trying to choose who you want to win out of these teams is like trying to decide which disease you'd prefer, AIDS or Ebola. Either way it's f**king painful.

On the other hand, following Canberra would be like having both at once... ;-)

Parra to win this game easily.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Early try to the Knights through Simpson, the Knights lead 6-0.

Live updates - click here.

Last edited:

Matt23

Staff member
Steve Simpson up the tunnel, apparently having a head cut stitched

Timmah

Staff member
Cayless and Moimoi both off for Parra too, but their backs and halves are doing all the work.

Ladmate

Bench
Knights_Premiers its two tries. You can do that in two minutes if you are good enough.

Eelectrica

Referee
Looks like Smith has absolutely nothing to show for his Newcastle years. Not even a playoff loss. Good luck Roosters.

Timmah

Staff member
Smith has plenty to show, his problem is that he's decided to leave the club, and that's always going to have an effect on morale for the players. Simple as that.

Eelectrica

Referee
I think that it will be very hard for you to make the eight. The Sea Eagles won't drop out and the Tigers have the Sharks next, who they should smash and get 6 in a row.

Yeah true. I'll accept whatever happens. Especially given that not so long ago we were red hot favorites for the spoon. So to be even this close to the 8 I'll take it.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Eels looking the goods. I think they can make the 8 and it might mean Penrith won't. Obviously I don't want that to happen, but that's what is on the cards with their form compared to ours and the fact we have Matt Iddiot in charge. Hopefully Manly, Cowboys and Knights keep losing, so we can both make it.

And Yes I know we are 5th but we'll really have to improve to even stay in the 8. Penrith are experts at missing the finals.

mozza91

Coach
Parra fans should not get too excited your team is sh*t you just played against a team that is far sh*tter then you are, it's kind of like bashing a geniused child