What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R23 Fri :: Cowboys 12 Bulldogs 22 @ Dairy Farmers

Round 23 :: Cowboys v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whoosh

Juniors
Some stats going into the match:

Most matches: Hazem El Masri 22, Paul Bowman 15, Luke Patten 15, Steven Price 14, Brent Sherwin 14, Matthew Bowen 13, Corey Hughes 13, Andrew Ryan 13

Most Tries: Hazem El Masri 9, Ty Williams 8, Paul Bowman 7, Matthew Bowen 7, Luke Patten 7, Rod Silva 7

Most Goals: Hazem El Masri 69, Daryl Halligan 45, Johnathan Thurston 25, Josh Hannay 22

Most Points: EL MASRI 174, HALLIGAN 102, THURSTON 66, HANNAY 56

Go dogs.

Btw, B4L, I think was tipping the Cows for tipping sake implying that if the Cows win, he gets the tip right if the Dogs win, he's happy. Sort of win-win in a way.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Go dogs.

Btw, B4L, I think was tipping the Cows for tipping sake implying that if the Cows win, he gets the tip right if the Dogs win, he's happy. Sort of win-win in a way.
Yep, spot on. I don't usually do it, though. I just genuinly believe we have been playing poorly and the Cowboys will get the points here and that will sort of fire us up. Fingers crossed that I'm wrong and we do come away with the win.

Packy

Bench
We need to keep Thurston quiet and kick long and wide with the chase that we have. Keep turning their fatties around so our Fatties don't have to do the same thing.

Ennis needs to keep his inner f**kwit in check so we don't lose any field position though dumb penalties.

I'm not afraid of their backs and if we control the middle well, we should be able to take this away.

Putting $10 on Tronc and Hickey for 1st scorer cos I really like it when giant fatso's score and the 51-1 odds

Dee

Juniors
Wouldn't be surprised to see Ennis and Watts go toe to toe. Ennis will be testing his nerve thats for sure and we all know Watts has a tendancy to over react to litte things.:sarcasm: I just hope he ignores it and does what he does best!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I am afraid of their backs... nay, their fullback lil Mr Bowen. And maybe the winger John Williams.

ouwet

Bench
I am afraid of their backs... nay, their fullback lil Mr Bowen. And maybe the winger John Williams.

Apparently Bigbird on the kennel is saying Patten is out (He was limping last week)... El Masri to fullback and Millard wing! It's confirmed that Millard traveled to Townsville so I think he's right.

HUGE Blow for the Bulldogs... No Patten and Hannant, hopefully it's nothing too serious and he's ok... He can do with a week off anyways.

Bulldogs by 2 now LOL not 16:lol:

Last edited:

Dragon

Coach
Hmm Patten gone is a massive blow. Imo he is the key to the Dogs getting a good start to the set. His runs just carve up the defence and allow the forwards to get a roll on.

Latest posts