What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R23 Sat :: Raiders 24 Dragons 12 @ Canberra

Round 23 :: Raiders v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paullyboy

Coach
I won money out of that game thanks to being on Dragons 1-12 so if anything I was in the Dragons corner for it - but if you claim that as a win you guys are kidding yourselves.

snogard6

Juniors
Super hyped for this game.
I actually like the Drags and always enjoy the games against them. Looking forward to seeing Dell in action again as well.
I hope the Drags are as cocky as their fans. If they come in thinking they've already won we will smash em.
Raiders by 20 with Vidot bagging a double

:D

And were the cocky ones..............

Last edited:

Jason Maher

Immortal
I won money out of that game thanks to being on Dragons 1-12 so if anything I was in the Dragons corner for it - but if you claim that as a win you guys are kidding yourselves.

Last I check the scoreboard said Dragons 20, Dogs 18. I'd call that a win. And if anyone wants to press the issue, Idris didn't score (the first one), and Hornby did.

Joel monaghan has been ruled out. Joel Thompson will slot into centre and trev thurling coming onto the bench.

Looking forward to this game , we stopped the dragons unbeaten run last year , we can do it again.

mongoose

Coach
im not as confident as some raiders fans, i expect us to start well and give the dragons a scare then get run down in the 2nd half. Dragons by 8.

bileduct

Coach
Really looking forward to this one.

The 7:30PM Saturday timeslot has always been good to the Raiders at home.

_Johnsy

Referee
IMO Canberra do not have the side to beat us, regardless of what the delusional skeepe thinks.

thommo4pm

Coach
Raiders 24-12 at half time in Toyota Cup.

Come on boys, get back into this, we need to keep winning to secure top 2 in the Toyota Cup.

Cletus

First Grade
IMO Canberra do not have the side to beat us, regardless of what the delusional skeepe thinks.

They've won 7 from their last eight against the Saints in Canberra. Say what you like about the sh*t team Canberra are when they're away from home, they're a completely different team in Canberra. Raiders to win in a tight one.