What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R23 Sat :: Raiders 24 Dragons 12 @ Canberra

Round 23 :: Raiders v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Firey_Dragon

Coach
They've won 7 from their last eight against the Saints in Canberra. Say what you like about the sh*t team Canberra are when they're away from home, they're a completely different team in Canberra. Raiders to win in a tight one.
You've also only won 50% of your home games this year. It's hardly fortress Bruce this year.

Last year I would have agreed with you, but this year they've been just as inconsistent at home as they have been on the road. I don't know what side will show up tonight.

You can sprout all the stats you want from previous years, no Saints side in the last decade has been in the position we are right now and you are nowhere near as strong as you have been in the past.

It'll be a hard fought, close game IMO, but I think the history between these two sides will be irrelevant in determining the outcome tonight.

Cletus

First Grade
I go for Manly Fiery. I just think Canberra are a totally different team down there and should be hard to get over the top of. Still, it's not like the Dragons are going badly or I haven't been wrong this year. Should be a good game.

Jono078

Referee
Why did the Canberra people decide to come out all of a sudden?

Anyway no complaints treat atmosphere and game so far.

Dragon

Coach
Now THIS is why we love footy. Great game so far, hope Weymo is ok. We are up against it, cmon you Saints!!!