What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R24 Fri :: Dragons 2 Broncos 12 @ WIN Stadium

Round 24 :: Dragons v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Guys if your going to the game, get your tickets quick!

Availability: Category 1 Alloc. Exhausted Category 2 Single seats only Category 3 Single seats only Standing Hill Available

dragonfire

Bench
heh forget about Hodges.. Ben Creagh is going to have Dave Taylor running at him.. and we all know Creagh loves to run at Lockyer, should be good.

Creagh doesnt play on the wing so he probably wont have Taylor run at him too much :roll:

dragonszero9

Juniors
Yeah i think last week is the game we needed to lose to keep our heads clear, although we need to bounce back in a huge way and this is the game to do it in front of a packed out home crowd.
HA and hodges would be brain dead if he tried to start anything on creigh or poore and you seen on the weekend the saints stand by each other :)
lets just hope brett sutton isnt the ref for this game can't stand him

dragons by 24

does anyone know if nightingale will be playing?
and if jeremy smith has to face the judiciary? because that will be a huge loss

Last edited:

Country Bronco

Juniors
Yeah i think last week is the game we needed to lose to keep our heads clear, although we need to bounce back in a huge way and this is the game to do it in front of a packed out home crowd.
HA and hodges would be brain dead if he tried to start anything on creigh or poore and you seen on the weekend the saints stand by each other :)
lets just hope brett sutton isnt the ref for this game can't stand him

dragons by 24

does anyone know if nightingale will be playing?
and if jeremy smith has to face the judiciary? because that will be a huge loss

If anything does happen between creagh and hodges. I bet creagh will run a country mile quicker than usian bolt.:lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
TV:
Channel Nine Sydney & Regional NSW Affiliates: Tigers v Eels 7:30pm LIVE
Channel Nine Brisbane & Regional QLD Affiliates: Dragons v Broncos 7:30pm LIVE

dragonszero9

Juniors
If anything does happen between creagh and hodges. I bet creagh will run a country mile quicker than usian bolt.:lol:

HAHAHA hodges won't get angry and start mouthing till his behind his team mates or the refs :lol:

poore was one of the people that started the huge fire up, why doesnt hodges try knocking on his door? LOL

Country Bronco

Juniors
HAHAHA hodges won't get angry and start mouthing till his behind his team mates or the refs :lol:

We'll see. Creagh still has a mangina after origin 3.HAHAHAHA :lol:. Like to take you up on that 24 points start that your prepared to give. Don't let arrogance get the better of you.

dragonszero9

Juniors
not arrogant in the slightest just expecting bennett to iron out some of the problems we had on saturday and to put in a good effort in front of a sell out home crowd, we have been really strong at wollongong this year and the support at home has been amazing over 16,000 each home game

Country Bronco

Juniors
not arrogant in the slightest just expecting bennett to iron out some of the problems we had on saturday and to put in a good effort in front of a sell out home crowd, we have been really strong at wollongong this year and the support at home has been amazing over 16,000 each home game

Yes, should be a sellout and your team has done well all year. But 24 points is a bit over the top.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Lol I made a prediction back when Brisbane were sh*t (only two weeks ago) that St George would win easily. Now I'm not so sure....

Dragons by 8.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Refs are wearing white for this one... odd :?

It obviously means Saints are wearing the red jersey, but it would mean Brisbane's only option is their heritage strip with yellow.

dragondad

First Grade
'Tis very odd,but you are correct,they normally wear yellow as alternate,but musn't be because of the yellow on their heritage jumper.

Dragons by 8 in a tight one.

_Johnsy

Referee

poore was one of the people that started the huge fire up, why doesnt hodges try knocking on his door? LOL

Because he is a weak merkin who will only talk it up when he has numbers, and he'll never follow through with the threats, never has.

Round 24 Friday, August 21 2009 7.35pm
1. Darius Boyd
2. Brett Morris
3. Beau Scott
4. Matt Cooper
5. Wendell Sailor
6. Jamie Soward
7. Ben Hornby ©
8. Justin Poore
9. Dean Young
10. Michael Weyman
11. Matt Prior