What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R24 Fri :: Dragons 2 Broncos 12 @ WIN Stadium

Round 24 :: Dragons v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sleep

Juniors
While I like the Steelers jersey, the traditional one with the red V is far better. I'm heading to this game after all.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I get the feeling they might put the refs in yellow still, and the Broncos in white.

Seems odd for Brisbane to wear heritage for no real reason.

dragondad

First Grade
But the Media Release did say Refs in white,so they have to be wearing it.They wore it against Titans for no reason a few weeks back didnt they?

flip

Juniors
St.George by the amount of tries B.Morris has scored this year :)

Edit: Not serious, I think it'll be a close one.

Last edited:

gong_eagle

First Grade
Limited tickets left for Wollongong clash

NRL Thu, 20 Aug 2009 16:40:00

http://www.nrl.com/tabid/10874/newsid/56363/limited-tickets-left-for-wollongong-clash/default.aspx

Fans looking to attend the important Friday Night clash between the St George-Illawarra Dragons and Brisbane Broncos at WIN Stadium, Wollongong, are advised to pre-purchase their tickets to avoid missing out.

Less than 2,000 General Admission tickets remain for the important fixture and are selling fast.

With a large crowd attending the clash, fans are also encouraged to arrive early to avoid the last minute rush into the ground.

Gates will open at 5:00pm, with the Toyota Cup match to kick off at 5:20pm.

Please be advised that due to venue capacity constraints, NRL (Yellow Passes), Club Junior Passes and NRL match passes cannot be accepted for this match. The conditions of entry for these passes specify that entry is subject to venue capacity. See back of pass for card entry conditions.

To secure your place at the game, purchase your tickets from Ticketek now by phoning 132 849 or visiting ticketek.com.au

_Johnsy

Referee
Jeeze dragons are getting cocky.. this will be lovely if we beat them.

Exactly how is predicting a win for our team cocky ?

Is it that time of the month princess ?

If you want cocky supporters read these; mind you these comments have come after beating Cronulla and Penrith.

Broncos to storm home! 2009 baby! Yeah!

no faith. we r coming to kick your ass!!!! And judging by your intelligence level, shouldnt be hard to put 40 points past you in any one half....

yea where are you now broncos haters??? i told you we are back now , with a near full team we can beat anyone any day. The Dragons are next and we are gona be coming in hot to finals. oh and i forgot to say falou is back next week as well. i will enyoy watching us steam role everyone to the championshp :cool:

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
There's a difference between cocky supporters and completely delusional f**k numpty's...

Limited tickets left for Wollongong clash

NRL Thu, 20 Aug 2009 16:40:00

http://www.nrl.com/tabid/10874/newsid/56363/limited-tickets-left-for-wollongong-clash/default.aspx

Fans looking to attend the important Friday Night clash between the St George-Illawarra Dragons and Brisbane Broncos at WIN Stadium, Wollongong, are advised to pre-purchase their tickets to avoid missing out.

Less than 2,000 General Admission tickets remain for the important fixture and are selling fast.

With a large crowd attending the clash, fans are also encouraged to arrive early to avoid the last minute rush into the ground.

Gates will open at 5:00pm, with the Toyota Cup match to kick off at 5:20pm.

Please be advised that due to venue capacity constraints, NRL (Yellow Passes), Club Junior Passes and NRL match passes cannot be accepted for this match. The conditions of entry for these passes specify that entry is subject to venue capacity. See back of pass for card entry conditions.

To secure your place at the game, purchase your tickets from Ticketek now by phoning 132 849 or visiting ticketek.com.au

Great news. A sell out in the gong, how many at Tigers/eels? 30K? Great advertisement for the game.

Timmah

Staff member
ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA and Brisbane have both suffered match-eve losses before their clash tonight at WIN Stadium. The Dragons have lost Neville Costigan to a hip injury, with Jeremy Smith expected to start at lock and Chase Stanley set to come off the bench.

Dragons coach Wayne Bennett has taken Jon Green and Jason Nightingale off his interchange. Centre Matt Cooper (heel) trained relatively strongly and is tipped to play.
The Broncos lost centre Alex Glenn to an ankle injury, with coach Ivan Henjak drafting in Guy Williams and Steve Michaels as potential replacements. Curiously, Henjak nominated prop Dave Taylor as a candidate to spend time in the centres.

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/lhq...ame-for-dragons/2009/08/20/1250362166214.html

gong_eagle

First Grade
Apparently at the end of Win TV news last nite they said that this game will be the live game for Win viewers & the Tigers v Eels the replay

lynx000

Juniors
I don't know if the broncs can win this one, fingers crossed, but it would have to be a further big improvement over the last two weeks for it to happen. I just hope it is a good contest and nice and close. Go you broncs.