What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R24 Mon :: Bulldogs 28 Roosters 4 @ ANZ

Round 24 :: Bulldogs v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

munge

Juniors
poor decision to start with. Riley Brown kicked an obvious 40/20 but the commentators and the refs have missed it and the scrum went to the dogs

pantherz9103

First Grade
Roosters looked fired up for this clash. Wonder if they can learn to play for 80 minutes though? I doubt it.

munge

Juniors
Roosters are being ambushed in the penalty count.

There are two sides out there ffs

maestro1

Bench
:lol:Trying to take the heat off the Dragons? The Dragons have clearly been the best team all year, although the Bulldogs & Dragons have won/lost the same amount of games, the Dragons have been the more impressive team (As seen by the F/A being 100 better)... It's the Dragons Premiership unless they choke :lol:

Here's a challenge for you......see if you can type a sentence without using the word "choke" in it. See if you can do that until such a time as Saints win the comp or bow out. I bet you can't do it!!!!!

maestro1

Bench
Yep, 16th to 2nd within a season is choking :clap:

:lol:

....and exactly who gave us a chance at top 4, let alone lead the comp for the majority of the season. Saints have performed above ALL expectations. Most of the experts had us barely scraping into the 8........

LL3

Juniors
Roosters are being ambushed in the penalty count.

There are two sides out there ffs

most looked after team in the comp the dogs.
ennis and kimmorley get away with the most niggle round the ruck, NRL turning a blind eye and have been all yr.

holds on every single tackle kimmorley its a little grub.

Eelectrica

Referee
How the hell have the Roosters won 5 games this year? They are woeful.

When I think of where Parra currently are on the table, it's heart breaking to think we lost to both the Roosters and Sharks :crazy:

Although Finch made damn sure we lost to the roosters. No wonder DA got rid of him shortly after.

Dogs in again 28-4.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
We didn't get out of 2nd gear yet still won by plenty.. We should have thrashed them by 60 but we made some really piss poor errors.. Better now than the semis, though.

Kimmorley was magic, Ennis was unreal, Patten was great, the forwards did their job. I'm concerned with the amount of easy meters the Roosters made and the stupid stupid errors I just can't get over it.

But I guess Kevvy has the team going well.. We performed at the absolute base minimum to what we had to and I have no doubt we're going to lift in the semis.

dogz08

First Grade
most looked after team in the comp the dogs.
ennis and kimmorley get away with the most niggle round the ruck, NRL turning a blind eye and have been all yr.

holds on every single tackle kimmorley its a little grub.

:lol: Enjoy the game last Friday Night?

jimmythehand

Juniors
i must say ll3 had a point once upon a time, but thankfully, Kimmorley has by and large got that stupid hanging on for a split second too long out of his game. Might have seen it once or twice over the last month whereas at the start of the year it'd be 3 times a game.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

More Saints fans in here than 'Dogs.

Insecure much?

Latest posts