What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R24 Sun :: Storm 16 Sea Eagles 20 @ Olympic

Round 24 :: Storm v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garts

Bench
Looking forward to it but very nervous. Might try and watch it on nine as if it is live! Will be hard for me to do that.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sunday Ch9 game is never live during the season, wtf?

Garts

Bench
Think they mean it should have been the live game on fox. But that was never gunna happen as nine get 1st pick and why would they not pick the GF re match.

Manly fLIP

Juniors
Manly to go 1 better than last year. 41 - 0 ;)

In all seriousness though, im pretty worried about this game. If we dont win I will declair the season is over for the reigning premiers.

Timmah

Staff member
No Snake unfortunately for Manly.

L'Estrange drops out, Rodney comes in.

Garts

Bench
Manly to go 1 better than last year. 41 - 0 ;)

In all seriousness though, im pretty worried about this game. If we dont win I will declair the season is over for the reigning premiers.

I am very worried and do not really expect us to win this one. However if we lose we can still make the 8, I expect to win our next 2.

Timmah

Staff member
Sun 2pm is often one of the last match chosen on the schedule. Granted Storm/Manly ain't what it used to be, but it's not that bad.

Timmah

Staff member
I know, and I agree - but the networks rate the delayed game as a better fixture than the 2pm one. That's my point.

Timmah

Staff member
You guys were upset about it, I was pointing out why it was the way it was.

Sorry for trying to be helpful...

Carnifex

Juniors
i know why it is the way it is. Im not a TOTAL moron. What i was saying is that the storm game should be live. I know why it isnt...but it just should be.

thats it...

GO STORM!!!!!! GOOOO TANDY!!!!

Timmah

Staff member
Well defended after errors and penalties conceded by Manly. If they lose it'll be their discipline that costs them.