What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R25 Fri :: Eels 48 Panthers 6 @ Parramatta

Round 25 :: Eels v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eelectrica

Referee
Should we bring Moodie and Wags back for this match? looks like they go good against the panthers.
And we still got Burt. Look out panthers!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
No way in the world Parramatta will win this, we have already achieved, Penrith will win it - Parramatta are no chance, none what so ever, could get ugly for the eels.

:(

Panther_Daz

Staff member
The following correspondence has been received from the Events & Ticketing Manager of the Parramatta Eels:

"Please be advised that after giving consideration to the number of tickets already sold and the likelihood of a sell-out on Friday for the Eels v Panthers game, NRL Junior Passes and NRL Season Passes will not be accepted. These passes are subject to venue capacity and Club discretion.

Please urge pass holders to purchase tickets from Ticketek to avoid disappointment.

Gates open at 5.10pm and NRL kick-off is 7.35pm
."

Sleep

Juniors
Andrew over at PI has confirmed that Jennings has a shoulder injury. Whether it'll keep him out of the game isn't known yet.

Sleep

Juniors
He's 100% confirmed playing. I can't wait for this match. Hopefully it lives up to the hype. The last few weeks have had the best games all year.

Dragons/Raiders and Eels/Tigers.

Panthers_God

Juniors
He's 100% confirmed playing. I can't wait for this match. Hopefully it lives up to the hype. The last few weeks have had the best games all year.

Dragons/Raiders and Eels/Tigers.

That's true.

I'd also put Panthers vs Warriors up there just for the thrill factor of that game, not so much the quality.

Rovelli

Bench
Eels looking the goods so far, up 6-0 and repelled Panther pressure. Now on the attack again.

Meth

Staff member
If Jaryd Hayne doesn't have the best kicking game in the NRL at times, he must be close

Meth

Staff member
If Sammut isn't the ugliest player in the NRL, he must be close

Cletus

First Grade
Woeful stuff from Walsh, Graham (and Sammut). They'd be better off with Lewis at half.

Meth

Staff member
I hate that penalty.

Reddy was forced back into the in-goal. His momentum hadn't stopped. Penrith are hard done by there