What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R25 Fri :: Eels 48 Panthers 6 @ Parramatta

Round 25 :: Eels v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamkungl

Immortal
Penrith is getting the bitch slapping of a lifetime...those last 2 tries were Roosters embarrassing.

Apey

Staff member
Sammut looked to be crying when he got hooked. Poor bastard, had a shocker.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Penrith are the worst team to support in the competition. Every time we play on Channel Nine we get flogged, not a worse team to support, I swear. Elliot will just about kill my will to keep supporting this team before too long.

Dragon

Coach
How? How the f*ck did Hayne pass that ball to Mortimer so perfectly.... Amazing

Eels are gonna go all the way, its just too freakish at the moment for any other team to get a look in

Meth

Staff member
I'm firmly on the Eels bandwagon, but I doubt they will go past the first week of the finals

pantherz9103

First Grade
f**k I'm done. No point in watching next week. Knights will win by about 30, I reckon.

Atleast we'll probably come 10th, better than last year's 12th. Well done Elliot you f**king spastic.

Rovelli

Bench
Who is playing well enough to beat the Eels at the moment? You'd have to say no-one.

Fuifui completes the rout.

TheFrog

Coach
They've given Hayne MOM in this one. I'd have given it to Mortimer 3, Hayne 2 and Waterhouse 1. House was tireless in a well beaten side.