What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R25 Mon :: Raiders 30 Knights 14 @ Canberra

Round 25 :: Raiders v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slackboy72

Coach
If Harrison is charged it's an absolute joke. Taia was injured as soon as he hit the ground. Bronson was merely disentangling himself. It looked bad, but there was absolutely no intent there. It wasn't a Storm-style tackle.

Are you a paying member of the flat-earth society?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: Amazing isn't it? Skeepe's gone from "all out attack on the referees when the Raiders lose" to "all out attack on the Knights for supposedly being cheap shot merchants". FTR, the only cheap shots from the Knights were from Rogers ...

bileduct

Coach
Bronson shouldn't be suspended, he should be rewarded. Who cares if the guy was injured - he plays for Newcastle. It would have been great to see more of them injured, but I'll settle for the win and the potential derailment of the Knoughts finals aspirations.

Hopefully next week Gidley will break his leg in two places. That would be f**king brilliant.

Rogers, what an absolute twinkie. I've been hit harder by a marshmallow.

Apey

Staff member
You guys cant be serious about that Harrison thing can you?
This is RL occasionally things like that happen. The damage was done as he hit the ground, like an accidential high shot, it was probably a penalty because Harrison did put the shoulder in a bad position, but there was no intent or malice in that, purely accidential with the momentum of the tackle. I'd be shocked if he has a case to answer... but then again the judicary are a joke so i wouldnt be all that shocked

no, I didn't think it was that bad. Made out to be worse than it was. That wasn't my point though..

bileduct

Coach
:lol: Amazing isn't it? Skeepe's gone from "all out attack on the referees when the Raiders lose" to "all out attack on the Knights for supposedly being cheap shot merchants". FTR, the only cheap shots from the Knights were from Rogers ...
I loved every cheap shot we gave you twinkies.

Didn't have a problem with a single one of them.

As said before, the only thing wrong with Vidot's knee is that it didn't connect with Rogers head.

skeepe

Immortal

Don't forget that scumbag De Gois. How he gets away with his thuggery week after week is beyond me.

mozza91

Coach
Hopefully next week Gidley will break his leg in two places. That would be f**king brilliant.

Your a class act mate.
Ask your slopehead little winger how hard Rogers punches were then show him how to throw a punch instead of trying to execute a muay thai clinch

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Bronson shouldn't be suspended, he should be rewarded. Who cares if the guy was injured - he plays for Newcastle. It would have been great to see more of them injured, but I'll settle for the win and the potential derailment of the Knoughts finals aspirations.

And hopefully you will get hit by a car as you chase your ball out onto the street.

skeepe

Immortal
Your a class act mate.
Ask your slopehead little winger how hard Rogers punches were then show him how to throw a punch instead of trying to execute a muay thai clinch

Racist merkin.

Typical of Newcastle though.

skeepe

Immortal

Come on mate, no need to go down the Spike road (who has been conspicuously quiet I've noticed).

Besides, if that happened we would be deprived of the sheer joy of Gidley slipping over twenty times a game, being caught woefully out of position numerous times and putting his hand/foot over the sideline for no apparent reason.

bileduct

Coach
Your a class act mate.
Slopeheads now?

Though, to be fair, I can't say I expected any better from subhuman scum.

mozza91

Coach
Racist merkin.

Typical of Newcastle though.
Just stating the facts Skeepe.
The better team on the night won, but the charges are very harsh both Rogers and Vidot deserve a week or 2 at the most and no one else should've got charged , except maybe Klien and Checcin for disgracful reffing aren't the Raiders the ones supposed to be getting screwed over by the refs

Raider_69

Post Whore
calling someone a slope head is stating facts now... thanks for the memo Hando

romper-stomper.jpg

mozza91

Coach
calling someone a slope head is stating facts now... thanks for the memo Hando

romper-stomper.jpg
Looks alot like Cam Smith.
Making a half assed racist comment probably isn't as bad as hoping for somebody to suffer a severe injury, just like punching someone in the face isn't as bad as trying to knee somebody who is completely defenceless in the head

Raider_69

Post Whore
Making a half assed racist comment probably isn't as bad as hoping for somebody to suffer a severe injury, just like punching someone in the face isn't as bad as trying to knee somebody who is completely defenceless in the head

I dont know, i recon racism has had more impact in this world then people baiting stupid knights fans about an injuried player.
And the not so defenceless bloke in question had just thrown a flurry of unprovoked punches into the skull of the "slopehead" in question

but i guess Rogers belting Vidot for no reason is cool right, you know, on account of Vidot being a "slopehead"?
is that is Mozza?

Fair game too, those bloody slopeheads are everywhere Hando!

Last edited:

bileduct

Coach
Really mate. I don't remember any of you Newcastle twinkies jumping in when one of your own set the standard of discourse after Justin Carney's injury.

f**king hypocrites.

Furthermore, if you're going to attack someone by repeatedly punching them in the head before they can react, you deserve to be kneed in the head.

Last edited:
Really mate. I don't remember any of you Newcastle twinkies jumping in when one of your own set the standard of discourse after Justin Carney's injury.

f**king hypocrites.

Furthermore, if you're going to attack someone by repeatedly punching them in the head before they can react, you deserve to be kneed in the head.

Damn, almost as bad as Ciraldo's!

Hope he recovers well, that was nasty.

That was an awful injury to Carney. Unlucky for a good young player like him.

These were two posts almost directly after that of Spike's, hoping for 'crippling injuries'. I think you'll find there were already enough posts there condemning Spike for his comment, no real point in putting it forward again. So what did you want us to do? hunt Spike down with a shot gun? Most of the negative things you've said has been generalised as what ALL Newcastle supporters do or what they are. TBH mate, I don't think Raiders fans would be too happy being judged on your comments in this thread either.

Last edited:
Just stating the facts Skeepe.
The better team on the night won, but the charges are very harsh both Rogers and Vidot deserve a week or 2 at the most and no one else should've got charged , except maybe Klien and Checcin for disgracful reffing aren't the Raiders the ones supposed to be getting screwed over by the refs

:clap::clap::clap: