What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R26 Sat :: Sea Eagles 38 Titans 4 @ Brookvale

Round 26 :: Sea Eagles v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
very disappointing from the Titans. Its been a great season but I don't think they'll go that far in the finals. May win at home next week but certainly not away. I hate Manly like most people but they could still be a threat, especially with the refs in their pocket

Eelectrica

Referee
Mercifully for the titans it's half time
22-0 Manly.
Titans having there worst game of the year. Guess it's better they get this out of the way now.

Eelectrica

Referee
very disappointing from the Titans. Its been a great season but I don't think they'll go that far in the finals. May win at home next week but certainly not away. I hate Manly like most people but they could still be a threat, especially with the refs in their pocket

Wish I could disagree, but I can't. This is a learning curve for the Titans. They're getting a taste of finals football early. Hope they're quick learners.

Eelectrica

Referee
are titans trying to pick their opponent?

Rogers seems to be. I don't think he'd have had a worse game ever.
Honestly though Manly looked awesome from the opening kickoff. It took the titans 11 minutes to have the ball in Manly territory.

pantherz9103

First Grade
FFS Titans may have played Manly back into title winning form. Hope they go ALOT better v drongos next week.

Eelectrica

Referee
FFS Titans may have played Manly back into title winning form. Hope they go ALOT better v drongos next week.

It's not possible for the Titans to play this badly again.

I'm trying to imagine if Parra and the Titans had have played this week.
Would have been the ugliest 0-0 draw ever.