What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R26 Sat :: Sea Eagles 38 Titans 4 @ Brookvale

Round 26 :: Sea Eagles v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cupid

Juniors
Oh Crap, a Sin Bin against the Titans on a nothing strip, i can see last week all over again.

supersoniceagle

Juniors
What was with that strip call? I was at the game and could see there was nothing in it. Was there back chat or anything or was the sin bin just for the strip?

bennoonthehill

Juniors
very disappointing from the Titans. Its been a great season but I don't think they'll go that far in the finals. May win at home next week but certainly not away. I hate Manly like most people but they could still be a threat, especially with the refs in their pocket

Every time one of you idiots spout this nonsense about Manly and the refs i get a big smile on my face, knowing as I do how much more butthurt Manly winning stuff makes you.

So Manly v Melbourne will be Friday night right?

Every time one of you idiots spout this nonsense about Manly and the refs i get a big smile on my face, knowing as I do how much more butthurt Manly winning stuff makes you.

So Manly v Melbourne will be Friday night right?

Yep... Friday night. Bring it on !!!...

Jason Maher

Immortal
Titans are pretenders...they play a plastic brand. This will be a rout...

See you in Mexico next week Manly...

Oh the irony... ;-)

What an absolutely disgraceful performance from the Tits. They dead-set took the week off before the finals. Saints played better against Souths than that. I don't think they'll be going too far in September.

Tommax25

Bench
It would just be Manly's luck for Storm to stuff up in NZ and Manly waltz into a home final...hope not.

How would that involved manlys luck? It would have invovled the strom having to lose and manly having to win. No luck involved if they had finished the season with more points than melbourne.