What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R26 Sat :: Warriors 0 Storm 30 @ Mt Smart

Round 26 :: Warriors v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shear_joy9

Coach
up by 22 points with 9 minutes left, and they lose by 2 :lol:

90 point game, that is quite ridiculous..

Iafeta

Referee
Don't know what they were thinking, but they certainly weren't watching the kick. I sense a protest... ;-) And then a Robert Finch "I'll back my referees on that one, it was a goal".

shear_joy9

Coach
question to warriors fans, why hasn't shaun johnson been given an opportunity in first grade given the problems they have had in the halves and on the scoreboard?

Iafeta

Referee
Physically he lacks a bit still, defensively he needs to tighten up. He hangs in there in NYC in defence, but in first grade he'd get whalloped at the moment I think. He's probably a season away.

Noa

First Grade
Physically he lacks a bit still, defensively he needs to tighten up. He hangs in there in NYC in defence, but in first grade he'd get whalloped at the moment I think. He's probably a season away.

He's not slight though, he looks to be quite thick below the waist, so that will hold him in good stead when he does go up.

shear_joy9

Coach

they could always hide him wide off the ruck, it's his attacking game they are desperate for though

Latest posts