What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R26 Sat :: Warriors 0 Storm 30 @ Mt Smart

Round 26 :: Warriors v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Solid defence, more precise attack. A Dragons v Storm GF wouldn't surprise me at all. The two hardest teams to beat once they start grinding away and get on the front foot.

Rovelli

Bench
Steve Turner would've had fun tonight, because Manu couldn't make look him small. Instead, he was bigger than our rabble of a backline

Rovelli

Bench
Eelectrica said:
Are two soft games an ideal lead up to be facing either Manly or Brisbane though?

I am feeling the Storm. Good tough side. They're at home at Etihad, I reckon they progress.

Meth

Staff member
Stop sooking...enjoy Mad Monday.

Brilliant

So original.

Did you think of that?

Seriously mate- the Warriors were terrible, but I'd rather support any team any day than the Storm.

We'll enjoy mad monday- you enjoy watching your woman beating hero and the rest of those filthy pricks.

Brilliant

So original.

Did you think of that?

Seriously mate- the Warriors were terrible, but I'd rather support any team any day than the Storm.

We'll enjoy mad monday- you enjoy watching your woman beating hero and the rest of those filthy pricks.

Blair...3-4 weeks...:lol:.

Iafeta

Referee
Stop sooking...enjoy Mad Monday.

Wow. You are onto it. Did you think that one up yourself?

Seriously, do you think it deserves 3-4 weeks?, I didn't see it happen.

Yes I do. He's a repeat offender. He did it to Price last year as well. Luck is a pussy who barely ever blows up but he was blowing up deluxe and he's 100% right, it was dangerous.

Wow. You are onto it. Did you think that one up yourself?

Yes I do. He's a repeat offender. He did it to Price last year as well. Luck is a pussy who barely ever blows up but he was blowing up deluxe and he's 100% right, it was dangerous.

Mate..you are dredging up old crap. I agree that the tackle did not look great but seriously ??...3-4 weeks ??...not even.

MsStorm

Bench
I was concerned about this game cos it was Stacey's farewell, what an awesome player he was for the Warriors.

Anyway it was great to beat the Warriors at home and get a final at home.

As for that tackle....nothing in it.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Stacey deserved a better farewell than this. If I were him, I'd return next year. Just in the hope there'd be a better farewell.

Iafeta

Referee
Melbourne Storm prop Adam Blair charged by match review committee

September 07, 2009 Melbourne Storm's forwards depth is set to be tested in Friday night's opening NRL qualifying final against Manly after prop Adam Blair was charged by the match review committee.
Blair has been charged with grade one dangerous contact for a "chicken-wing" tackle on the Warriors' Micheal Luck during Saturday's 30-0 victory to Storm in Auckland.
The New Zealand international will miss the grand final rematch regardless of whether Storm accept the ban or choose to fight it at the NRL judiciary.
Storm are battling a front row injury crisis with Matt Cross (leg) out for the season and Jeff Lima still in doubt with a broken thumb.
Second-rower Sika Manu is also sidelined for the season with a leg injury.
Blair's charge could also reignite debate about Melbourne's wrestling tactics, which have previously cost the side dearly in finals football.
Last year, influential captain Cameron Smith was rubbed out of the grand final – lost 40-0 – for a grapple tackle the week before in a preliminary final against Brisbane Broncos.
The Bulldogs received a reprieve when the match review committee decided against charging centre Josh Morris following a lifting tackle on Wests Tigers prop Keith Galloway in Friday night's 34-12 loss at the Sydney Football Stadium.
South Sydney's Ben Lowe was charged with a grade one careless high tackle but will not miss any matches when the 2010 season gets underway.
AAP

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,26038062-5018866,00.html