What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: SF2 Sat :: Broncos 24 Dragons 10 @ Suncorp

Semi Final :: Broncos v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shorty

Staff member
Haha, did you happened to be in the middle of that fight where the police had to come in?
Nah lol I was to the left in the next section, which was full of kids and older people who got hit with beer/water, unfortunately.
That bloke was always going to get punched, the fans were already being incrediably intolerant.
The cops took quite a bit to come in, actually.

What actually happened to start it?

We were straight across from that section, saw the pigs come down and then a bunch of stuff come flying across from the fans behind the dead ball line.

Shorty

Staff member
Well some idiot who supported the Broncos (in a wig and painted from head to toe) ran down the aisle in the Dragons' Army.
Swearing and yelling and giving everyone the bird, getting right up into people's faces etc.
And you know, after a loss when a whole lot of these people travelled it's very testing and there was one Dragons' guy who was trying to be patient but dropkick was screaming in his face so there was a bit of push and shove with those two.
Then some old Dragons' guy stormed down the stairs and socked the guy after the other fight was stopped, LOL.
Then the cops came in - They took quite a while which is worrying considering the amount of children in the place.

I know people get drunk at the football but it was like everyone was off their face bar most Dragons' supporters.
Throwing half cups of beer at someone just because they support the opposition isn't really appropriate, though I know the match was fairly intense and Sydney grounds are probably worse for certain teams.

DeeJ

Bench
Well some idiot who supported the Broncos (in a wig and painted from head to toe) ran down the aisle in the Dragons' Army.
Swearing and yelling and giving everyone the bird, getting right up into people's faces etc.

Sounds like a great man.

Latest posts