What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: SF2 Sat :: Broncos 24 Dragons 10 @ Suncorp

Semi Final :: Broncos v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mongoose

Coach
Broncos by 10.

I think the dragons confidence will be shot. They are also lacking a couple of genuine game breakers imo which the broncos have no shortage of.

to_ddeath

Coach
If we are good enough to win this (which I'm not at all sure about) then we will only get the Broncs by the skin of our teeth. Need our halves to step up dramatically here or this will be a cruel exit.

T.

CrazyEel

Bench
Just watched the Eels/Dragons replay and changed my mind on the outcome of this game.

Now believe the Bronco's can take this out, St George are too one dimensional and predictable with no flair in attack when the opposition pack stands up to them.

Suppose it don't really matter either way as whoever wins will be cannon fodder for the Storm at Etihad.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
Broncos 1-12, the Dragons look to be done from where I sit. I saw nothing against Parramatta that scares me, if we defend like we have since our 56-0 flogging at the hands of Canberra, we will win this.

Defuse the kicking game of the Dragons and the rest will take care of itself.

Sleep

Juniors
If it goes to golden point I'd back Brisbane every time. Lockyer is the absolute king of clutch. There's no one better or even close to him when it comes to making the right decision late in a game.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Should be a great game, with both sides fielding lots of talent and class. Obviously praying for the Broncs to get up, but it would mean a 7th straight victory! And the whole Dragons at Suncorp and Bennet factor... GoTheBroncs!

Big Pete

Referee
I believe Lockyer's only lost once in golden point.

Peter Wallace kicked the winning field goal too the bugger!

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
Broncos to build a decent lead, before the dragons come back at them but just fall short.

Broncos 28 Dragons 20

Public Enemy said it best when they described the Storm.

Don't Believe The Hype.

Manly made them look like a million bucks off the back of silly mistakes and poor defence.

As for this game, it's game on! Mind you with the Dragons, it's always game on for us Broncos fans, even if they fielded a bunch of reserve graders, it's game on and do you want to know why? Because their club is built on class and resiliance and with Bennett at the helm, the stage is set for an absolute classic of Semi Final proportions.

I believe in the boys and I believe that this game will be the game of the season.

Don't believe the hype ???....where's the hype. Storm wiped Manly off the park and it did not all come off the back of Manly errors.

Oh and yep...Storm is PE no 1...;-)

dragondad

First Grade
Ticket sales would have been massive,this will be huge,there are so many Saints fans in Qld.

I'm normally confident against the Broncos,but not this week,we just don't look the same team.We need to take our chances which we failed to do vs Parramatta.Added to that they beat us quite comfortably 12-2 in Wollongong a month ago.

But make no mistake,this will be another Dragons v Broncos cracker at Suncorp.A repeat of QF2 Broncos v Dragons at Suncorp in 06? :)

ostrich20

Juniors
Broncos to win 20-14, and the dragons to successfully earn one of the biggest chokes in quite some time.

Eelectrica

Referee
Poor Dragons. If they were to lose they'd be the first minor premiers to not win in a finals game. At least not since the NRL was formed.

Ahaha @ all the Manly fans tipping a Dragons loss.

Yes, I'm expecting a crowd split of something like 60-40. Ridiculous amount of St George fans up here, when we played them on our losing streak in 03 I think they may have outnumbered us :crazy:

Every piece of history is against us winning this one. Never won a final at the new Suncorp, haven't beaten St George up here in 5 years, minor premiers have never gone out in straight sets, etc. etc. but history is there to be made

Got my tickets this morning, hope it's an absolute cracker of a game, although I'll settle for us winning 2-0 if that's what it takes. I couldn't live through another Inglis try.

These are the days you live for as a footy fan. Game on.

CJG 182

Juniors
Broncos 1-12, the Dragons look to be done from where I sit. I saw nothing against Parramatta that scares me, if we defend like we have since our 56-0 flogging at the hands of Canberra, we will win this.

Defuse the kicking game of the Dragons and the rest will take care of itself.

40 - 32....

If you defend like that against the Dragons they'll put 50 on.

Latest posts